Plarium, remove your spells

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Jan 17, 2017, 22:1501/17/17

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

knigochey said:

To have the staff  stop messing with my game. Your "secret mechamics" rational is not flying. 
Plarium employees never interfere in gameplay process. Your game is running as intended.

So, all the irregularities are intended?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jan 18, 2017, 11:0501/18/17
Jan 18, 2017, 11:05(edited)
09/17/15
shtalmic said:

So, all the irregularities are intended?

If you mean game bugs, they aren't. However, it's natural for any program, including games. Bugs are identified and fixed as fast as possible.
Jan 19, 2017, 03:4701/19/17
03/30/15

"Unintentional bugs" would not be consistently against a player. I already explained to you that the staffers spent many hours if not days to refuse any compensation that the "visual bugs" caused. And the wrong "available for raiding" palrium announcements continue to deceive players. I heard promises to "fix" at least since march 2015 - never materialized. 

Any logical person would conclude that the "bugs" are intended. 

Jan 19, 2017, 09:4401/19/17
09/17/15
Mullenz said:

"Unintentional bugs" would not be consistently against a player. I already explained to you that the staffers spent many hours if not days to refuse any compensation that the "visual bugs" caused. And the wrong "available for raiding" palrium announcements continue to deceive players. I heard promises to "fix" at least since march 2015 - never materialized. 

Any logical person would conclude that the "bugs" are intended. 

Mullenz, if you find any bugs in the game, please feel free to report them to our Support Team. This is the only way we could help you with your issues. Unfortunately, we can't resolve technical issues on Forum. But if there's anything I could help you with, just let me know.
Jan 21, 2017, 02:2301/21/17
03/30/15
Alyona, have you ever read my initial post? I reported multiple times (with no success) and came to the conclusion that the "bugs" are intended. And it clear now that fixing anything is beyond your powers. 
Jan 22, 2017, 20:1401/22/17
11/17/16
Mullenz said:

Alyona, have you ever read my initial post? I reported multiple times (with no success) and came to the conclusion that the "bugs" are intended. And it clear now that fixing anything is beyond your powers. 
I'm not a dev but i'm pretty sure that fixing a bug isnt as easy as we all think...Checking the code of a program for sure isn't easy..So finding the problem and fixing it takes time so let's all be a little more patient! 
Jan 23, 2017, 09:3801/23/17
09/17/15
Mullenz said:

Xena is right. It takes a lot of time to fix a bug that was reported. 
Jan 24, 2017, 06:4901/24/17
03/30/15

Xena said:

Mullenz said:

I'm not a dev but i'm pretty sure that fixing a bug isnt as easy as we all think...Checking the code of a program for sure isn't easy..So finding the problem and fixing it takes time so let's all be a little more patient! 
The "Bugs" have been there at least since April 2015. And they probably help to prompt many players to open their wallets. That is why the chance they will be fixed is Zero. 
As for different treatment of different players - that is a fact, and I can prove it. 
Jan 24, 2017, 06:5101/24/17
03/30/15

Mullenz said:

But if the "bug" is a tool to boost the plarium bottom line - it will take forever to get rid of that boost. 
Jan 24, 2017, 10:3701/24/17
09/17/15
Mullenz said:

Mullenz said:

But if the "bug" is a tool to boost the plarium bottom line - it will take forever to get rid of that boost. 
Which bug do you mean here?
Jan 30, 2017, 10:1801/30/17
09/17/15

knigochey said:

1) There are various. Most frequent is when the "To battle" chart shows that a bot or city is available for raiding - but when you raid - it doesn't let you take resources. I am tired to repeat.

2) But most devastating is the rigged PP. Once again, I "invested" all my offensive troops but Carthagenians that are needed for raiding bots - the rigged system did not give a payoff you assured me "is near". 15 minutes ago I wasted most of my defense - and again, the payout is lousy. That means for several months I have to collect troops - just in order to hit a high lvl PP.

Now I can only think about making such MO painful for Plarium. Enough is enough

1) It's not actually a bug. the game remembers the last 100 interactions with Cities. So when you exceed this limit, the data about the previous raids gets erased. I've already asked our devs if we could raise the limit.

2) Calculation of the reward is performed according to the special algorithm. Rewards are received according to your losses at previous PPs. After you reach a certain point you get a prize in Units. This is why you do not receive the reward at each operation. It is normal. Units you send to each PP are counted. You will be given the prize automatically by the system once you hit a certain PP and receive your deserved bonus.

If you have any other issues to report, I'm ready to listen :)
Jan 31, 2017, 09:5801/31/17
03/19/15

knigochey said:

1) There are various. Most frequent is when the "To battle" chart shows that a bot or city is available for raiding - but when you raid - it doesn't let you take resources. I am tired to repeat.

2) But most devastating is the rigged PP. Once again, I "invested" all my offensive troops but Carthagenians that are needed for raiding bots - the rigged system did not give a payoff you assured me "is near". 15 minutes ago I wasted most of my defense - and again, the payout is lousy. That means for several months I have to collect troops - just in order to hit a high lvl PP.

Now I can only think about making such MO painful for Plarium. Enough is enough

1) It's not actually a bug. the game remembers the last 100 interactions with Cities. So when you exceed this limit, the data about the previous raids gets erased. I've already asked our devs if we could raise the limit.

2) Calculation of the reward is performed according to the special algorithm. Rewards are received according to your losses at previous PPs. After you reach a certain point you get a prize in Units. This is why you do not receive the reward at each operation. It is normal. Units you send to each PP are counted. You will be given the prize automatically by the system once you hit a certain PP and receive your deserved bonus.

If you have any other issues to report, I'm ready to listen :)

Alyona, I feel for you: after all, you are advocating the behavior you cannot approve as a rational decent person. 

1. About 2 years ago, another nice lady told me almost the same. Well, she said it was a bug. And said probably it takes 1-2 moths and suggested that I clear the charts, before starting the scouting, which I do. Irrespective, Plarium is causing the losses - it is supposed to give compensations, not to mention, those compensations are to material, so that would not cost Plarium. But no, Plarium prefers moths-long arguments.

2. Again, you sound like an attorney, defending a  cheating bank:  don't worry, you money is treated fairly. "After a certain point" we will pay you, but what is certain point you will never know. Do you realize that gambling is not what Plarium has a licence for? Any "secret rule" is illegal, not to mention the repeated one-sided re-writing of the programs. And please, I already told you that I know (by comparison to another city) for sure there is a system of oppression specifically against knigochey city. My losses almost double the "previous PPs" - and yet there is no reward. And sure I do not expect to get "at each operation". If that disaster doesn't stop - I will have to go class action attorney. 

Jan 31, 2017, 12:1501/31/17
09/17/15

knigochey said:

Alyona, I feel for you: after all, you are advocating the behavior you cannot approve as a rational decent person. 

1. About 2 years ago, another nice lady told me almost the same. Well, she said it was a bug. And said probably it takes 1-2 moths and suggested that I clear the charts, before starting the scouting, which I do. Irrespective, Plarium is causing the losses - it is supposed to give compensations, not to mention, those compensations are to material, so that would not cost Plarium. But no, Plarium prefers moths-long arguments.

2. Again, you sound like an attorney, defending a  cheating bank:  don't worry, you money is treated fairly. "After a certain point" we will pay you, but what is certain point you will never know. Do you realize that gambling is not what Plarium has a licence for? Any "secret rule" is illegal, not to mention the repeated one-sided re-writing of the programs. And please, I already told you that I know (by comparison to another city) for sure there is a system of oppression specifically against knigochey city. My losses almost double the "previous PPs" - and yet there is no reward. And sure I do not expect to get "at each operation". If that disaster doesn't stop - I will have to go class action attorney. 

1) When it was first reported by Support or CMs, it was indicated as a bug, but our devs gave the clarification and explained why it's not a bug. As for the compensations. if you had any in-game losses because of a bug or any issue on our end, you can contact our Support Team and ask for a compensation. However, please remember that according to our Reimbursement policy potential gain cannot be compensated as it's not reviewed as a loss.

2) Players are not obliged to play PPs. It's just one of the in-game activities available for you. 

Feb 3, 2017, 23:4302/03/17
Feb 3, 2017, 23:44(edited)
03/19/15

knigochey said:

1) When it was first reported by Support or CMs, it was indicated as a bug, but our devs gave the clarification and explained why it's not a bug. As for the compensations. if you had any in-game losses because of a bug or any issue on our end, you can contact our Support Team and ask for a compensation. However, please remember that according to our Reimbursement policy potential gain cannot be compensated as it's not reviewed as a loss.

2) Players are not obliged to play PPs. It's just one of the in-game activities available for you. 

1. So, your logic is like that: if Plarium destroyed what a player has in barn – there could be some conversation (even though you never satisfied any of my complaints). But if you burn my booty, before I reach it – you wash your hands. Even if Plarium has that “disclaimer” in small letters somewhere, that doesn’t justify its clear discrimination against certain players. It is still illegal

2. We are not obliged to play ANY part of the game, do we? When you advertise yourself as a “free game”, that means non-coiners have a chance to compete. Plarium manipulations kill that chance. There are plenty of double-digit IQ players who are conspicuously “successful”, most likely because they are somehow favored. And they definitely know the “secret rules”, for example, what 15 minutes of each hour are best for payouts. Again, that is discrimination. Very bad smell.

Feb 5, 2017, 16:1602/05/17
11/17/16
knigochey said:

1. So, your logic is like that: if Plarium destroyed what a player has in barn – there could be some conversation (even though you never satisfied any of my complaints). But if you burn my booty, before I reach it – you wash your hands. Even if Plarium has that “disclaimer” in small letters somewhere, that doesn’t justify its clear discrimination against certain players. It is still illegal

2. We are not obliged to play ANY part of the game, do we? When you advertise yourself as a “free game”, that means non-coiners have a chance to compete. Plarium manipulations kill that chance. There are plenty of double-digit IQ players who are conspicuously “successful”, most likely because they are somehow favored. And they definitely know the “secret rules”, for example, what 15 minutes of each hour are best for payouts. Again, that is discrimination. Very bad smell.

Not everyone is a coiner in the game. There are many many players who are non coiners and can compete with the others...After all even if you come across a payman there are not much he can do to you personally..And not much he can do to a coal's pans or a coal's capital...Cause both pans and capital are defended by many players since it's a team effort. So no payman can mess with a non-coiner coalition without sustaining huge damage. By the way I know many PP experts (some of them are really good friends in real life) and I've never heard about this 15 minues of each hour thing..Don't know who has told you that but it's a lie so next time get better information and don't believe anything you hear! 
Feb 10, 2017, 15:4702/10/17
Feb 10, 2017, 15:51(edited)
03/19/15

The "15 mins" is a minor issue - and actually one of staff members confirmed it exist. Maybe it existed and then was scrapped by the never ending programs re-writing.  

The major point is that Plarium has been notoriously hostile towards me. I has been trying to reason - but apparently it is not working.  So I feel free to seek justice any available way.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.