All Categories

Plarium, remove your spells

Plarium, remove your spells

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Dec 29, 2016, 21:5012/29/16

Alyona, that sounds horrible. It is as if a computer manufacturer refused to issue manuals, based on the "intllectual property" pretence. Or even worse, a bank to tell customers: we cannot tell you what is your projected earning is, bacose it is our "propietary information". don't you realize how badly it smells?

You still can do a right thing and save the game (even though many big players leav or are in a process of leaving). You have pretty doo competitors. If you react too late, the avelange would not be stopped.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 30, 2016, 09:5212/30/16
09/17/15

shtalmic said:

Alyona, that sounds horrible. It is as if a computer manufacturer refused to issue manuals, based on the "intllectual property" pretence. Or even worse, a bank to tell customers: we cannot tell you what is your projected earning is, bacose it is our "propietary information". don't you realize how badly it smells?

You still can do a right thing and save the game (even though many big players leav or are in a process of leaving). You have pretty doo competitors. If you react too late, the avelange would not be stopped.

In a Bank you've mentioned, nobody will tell you what is happening with your money while they are on your account, how much money the Bank would earn by using your Money, which software they use, security codes, etc. 

Computer manufacturer will never let you know how the core processor works, and will never give you manuals on how to fix it, you'll never know what's inside.

Same for many other spheres of life. In games players never receive any information about game mechanics and balance from a developer. Players can get this info in the game by playing, collecting data, etc. But it always will be just a part of game mechanics that is visible to players. Or it will be even not a correct information, just close to it.
Jan 1, 2017, 04:5101/01/17
03/19/15

Alyona, come on, don’t embarrass your and my intelligence, please. Nobody asks a bank about “what is happening with your money”. But a bank and you agree on what conditions you receive certain return on your investment. For example, if they keep your money for a year, you will be paid 5% interest at the end of the year. Something similar was in Plarium initially. You invest about 110% of your last large payout – and you get about 110% of that last investment – and so on. That was fair. When you do PVP, multiple missions and tournaments – the logic is: a player get some info to do some kind of planning.

Then you start changing the PP rewards system again and again and again. Using the bank analogy; if the bank says: from this moment, there is no way you can have any idea what interest you get for your investment if at all. You have to be patient, and don’t even ask how many months or even years you have to wait, until you get your investment back, not to mention the interest. Seriously? The bank would be dragged to a court and lose on multiple counts. Why are you saying that same is OK for Palrium? Do you understand what I am talking about?

If you don't change, that is only a matter of time you wwill be sued. Leave the "algorythms" to yourself. Just start treating the players honestly. 
Jan 2, 2017, 03:3301/02/17
Jan 2, 2017, 03:34(edited)
03/19/15

You sound like one of those Plarium supporting cast "players", maybe even a staffer.

FYI: you can post whatever "disclaimer" you want, but no court would agree that it gives you  a "right" to deceive conusmers, discriminate against some of them and cause them deliberate damage. 
Jan 2, 2017, 11:2301/02/17
07/12/15

knigochey said:

You sound like one of those Plarium supporting cast "players", maybe even a staffer.

FYI: you can post whatever "disclaimer" you want, but no court would agree that it gives you  a "right" to deceive conusmers, discriminate against some of them and cause them deliberate damage. 

Hmm.. apart from obviously having no comprehension of what you're reading here https://plarium.com/en/terms-of-use/, I cant decide whether you have a persecution complex or you are just a megalomaniac who thinks that people have nothing better to do than bother with how YOU play this silly browser game..

I am a "Plarium supporting cast player" or "even a staffer" eh?! Yeah, right.. wacko.. 

Jan 3, 2017, 05:5201/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 05:53(edited)

You might deny your apparent cheerleading, or/and consider yourself a very smart cheerleader. But the traps and walls exist for some cities and don't exist for others. If you chose (or was ordered to) represent plarium's defense, you have to bother at least to read what is the beef. If that is true that the same player documented the funny things while running his own city, but when he is running the other city - there is much fewer obstacles - that is Plaium fault.

And if you are a , that alone is not acting like a mere servant, that alone is not enough to claim your opponents are "megalomaniacs". There is no need to go after each player plarium doesn't want A special program can do profiling and ostracizing non-coiners, for example , and if it is found – that is a pretty good reason for a Class Action. According to Plarium, there are many million players – and the revenue could be in billions. A lot at stake, if some players refuse to pay for lemon.

Jan 3, 2017, 07:3201/03/17
07/12/15

shtalmic said:

You might deny your apparent cheerleading, or/and consider yourself a very smart cheerleader. But the traps and walls exist for some cities and don't exist for others. If you chose (or was ordered to) represent plarium's defense, you have to bother at least to read what is the beef. If that is true that the same player documented the funny things while running his own city, but when he is running the other city - there is much fewer obstacles - that is Plaium fault.

And if you are a , that alone is not acting like a mere servant, that alone is not enough to claim your opponents are "megalomaniacs". There is no need to go after each player plarium doesn't want A special program can do profiling and ostracizing non-coiners, for example , and if it is found – that is a pretty good reason for a Class Action. According to Plarium, there are many million players – and the revenue could be in billions. A lot at stake, if some players refuse to pay for lemon.

If you are not a megalomaniac then why would you think that Plarium and its staff pick YOU and your likes -conspiracy theorist nuts- out of those millions of players and having billions of dollars in revenue and bothering with NOBODIES like you?!?

As for me.. hehehe.. please make a search in the forum for Kakos.. even with your extremely low IQ that ought to put the matter to rest for good!

After that, just go and start your "Class Action" you tool!!

Jan 4, 2017, 03:5601/04/17
03/19/15

If you even had low IQ, you wouldn’t have asked several times as to why the scam masters do not like non-coiners with brains to be in the coiners-seeking game. Apparently you do not have any IQ at all, otherwise you would have recognized that guys like I – and our number is growing, could be followed by those gullible millions, because the cracks in the “monolith” cannot be ignored anymore. And sure I would not ask your permission what to start and when.

You are so proud that Plarium apparently allowed you to become a “biggie” simply by revealing some “mechanics”. But that doesn’t make you smart. Kakos is a bad word in Greek, but it is even worse in some other languages. You, a servant, do not deserve even 1 minute more of my time. Go …

Jan 4, 2017, 06:5001/04/17
Jan 4, 2017, 07:53(edited)
07/12/15

knigochey said:

guys like I.. could be followed by those gullible millions.. do not deserve even 1 minute more of my time

Yeah.. obviously you are not a megalomaniac with a low IQ.. you and your ilk are "the smart guys".. woe is us..

PS: Kakos means "bad man" in Greek from the word "κακια", is not a "bad word" you ignoramus!

PPS: As for "Kakos is a bad word in Greek, but it is even worse in some other languages" here is something for you http://www.acoolthingilearnedtoday.com/kaka-means-poop/ .. how do you like them cookies..LOL

Jan 5, 2017, 07:0301/05/17
03/19/15
That is exactly waht I meant about kaka
Jan 5, 2017, 08:5701/05/17
07/12/15
knigochey said:

That is exactly waht I meant about kaka
.. and that is exactly what I meant by ignoramus.. hehehe
Jan 16, 2017, 06:5401/16/17
03/19/15
so, you came hear just in order to create some noise and let Alyona leave? Is it that they keep yuo for? 
Jan 16, 2017, 07:0501/16/17
03/19/15

Alyona, you did not respond to my last post. 

Probably, i tis not fair to you persoanally as you have to defend the anti-players policies you did not create. 

But I needed an answer and your non -answer ws more than telling. 

So, you admit that you are not going to even try to free me from the deliberate unfair Plarium treatment. 

Jan 16, 2017, 10:2101/16/17
09/17/15
knigochey said:

So, you admit that you are not going to even try to free me from the deliberate unfair Plarium treatment. 

If there's something I could help you with - just let me know :)
Jan 16, 2017, 11:2001/16/17
07/12/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:
Alyona, you surprise me.. I didn't know you can fix stupid!!
Jan 17, 2017, 04:0401/17/17
03/19/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

knigochey said:

To have the staff  stop messing with my game. Your "secret mechamics" rational is not flying. 
Jan 17, 2017, 05:0101/17/17
07/12/15

knigochey said:

To have the staff  stop messing with my game. Your "secret mechamics" rational is not flying. 

persecution complex: noun 1. (psychol) an acute irrational fear that other people are plotting one's downfall and that they are responsible for one's failures.

I think you really need professional help.. sorry..

Jan 17, 2017, 10:3001/17/17
09/17/15
knigochey said:

Plarium employees never interfere in gameplay process. Your game is running as intended.
Jan 17, 2017, 10:5101/17/17
03/30/15

Alyona, come on. I have a smoking gun: two different cities treated definitely.

Tell me that it was "intended" and has nothing to do with vindictive/oppressive Palrium unwritten policies.

OK, I got it - that is beyond your powers to do anything. Even Leonidas could not. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.