In game lags
User ID: 754521
8 December, 2016, 8:40 AM UTC
Lately I've noticed that game is pretty laggy... I know you will blame it on my computer or net connection... tried all the usual stuff with cookies, other browsers, but it's just slow...
Feels like I'm driving tractor from 1 st world war... Maybe there's some magic goin' on in the game?
Just to discourage you from same all copy/paste reply, here is a screen shoot of my connection
User ID: 698671
8 December, 2016, 1:09 PM UTC
There can be many reasons why the lags occur.
The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.
To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:
1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6
2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG
3. Try to access the game
4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g
5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.
6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.
They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium