LOW REWARDS IN TOURNAMENTS

37 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 December, 2016, 12:27 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hundigo, the game evolves, and so do our players. Changes are inevitable. I'm sure that you enjoy the new game features.

Alyona,to evolve is when monkey evolve to a man,and with your game changing its the opposite,you want from us to go up on trees again and to eat bananas,but we'v been there and now we are down on the ground^^change game in different direction,from worst to better,not the other way around


Tonaya

Maybe you have some suggestions for our devs? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
20 December, 2016, 4:22 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hundigo, the game evolves, and so do our players. Changes are inevitable. I'm sure that you enjoy the new game features.

Alyona,to evolve is when monkey evolve to a man,and with your game changing its the opposite,you want from us to go up on trees again and to eat bananas,but we'v been there and now we are down on the ground^^change game in different direction,from worst to better,not the other way around


Tonaya

Maybe you have some suggestions for our devs? :)

i had a lot suggestions Alyona,you already declined all,but 1,and you didnt apply it in game yet

for game  devs i have only  bananas  :P


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 December, 2016, 9:44 AM UTC

Tonaya said:

i had a lot suggestions Alyona,you already declined all,but 1,and you didnt apply it in game yet

for game  devs i have only  bananas  :P


Tonaya 

Once the idea is submitted in the community, I pass it further to our devs. When there are enough suggestions, they consider each idea. Sometimes they make a fast decision, and sometimes they need more time for consideration. Some ideas require data analysis and cooperation with several teams. 

Even if it is accepted, it doesn't mean that it will appear in next update. It's added to the work plans, and as soon as our developers have enough time and resources for it, they will start working on this idea.

Besides your suggestions they have long-term plans for game development, and there are some features which must be done according to their plan. That's why our player suggestions may be postponed for some period of time.

In some cases it seems that the task is very simple and it can be done till the next update, but when they start working on it, they find out that it's not that easy and they need more time to put into it. Or there can be some technical complications. 

I hope this information helps you to better understand why we don't implement your suggestions right away.

As for the ones that were declined, I always give player a reason why. Also, I've added a thread called "Which suggestions we (do not) accept" so you could have a general understanding of the limitations that apply to player suggestions, and why I say "no" in certain cases.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
21 December, 2016, 2:08 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:

i had a lot suggestions Alyona,you already declined all,but 1,and you didnt apply it in game yet

for game  devs i have only  bananas  :P


Tonaya 

Once the idea is submitted in the community, I pass it further to our devs. When there are enough suggestions, they consider each idea. Sometimes they make a fast decision, and sometimes they need more time for consideration. Some ideas require data analysis and cooperation with several teams. 

Even if it is accepted, it doesn't mean that it will appear in next update. It's added to the work plans, and as soon as our developers have enough time and resources for it, they will start working on this idea.

Besides your suggestions they have long-term plans for game development, and there are some features which must be done according to their plan. That's why our player suggestions may be postponed for some period of time.

In some cases it seems that the task is very simple and it can be done till the next update, but when they start working on it, they find out that it's not that easy and they need more time to put into it. Or there can be some technical complications. 

I hope this information helps you to better understand why we don't implement your suggestions right away.

As for the ones that were declined, I always give player a reason why. Also, I've added a thread called "Which suggestions we (do not) accept" so you could have a general understanding of the limitations that apply to player suggestions, and why I say "no" in certain cases.

but it is same as you applyed already for pantheons,troops from capital to go directly to acropolis and not in the city,it shouldnt be so complicated to apply if they already apply it for pantheons.and it was 2 or more months ago


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 December, 2016, 10:47 AM UTC
Tonaya said:


but it is same as you applyed already for pantheons,troops from capital to go directly to acropolis and not in the city,it shouldnt be so complicated to apply if they already apply it for pantheons.and it was 2 or more months ago


Tonaya
It just seems to be easy. but only the devs know how much effort it will take.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
blah blah blah
22 December, 2016, 3:39 PM UTC

have you ever seen the effects of a large lottery prize. when the jackpot is large the tickets sales increase and the rate of sales also increase.

if you make the rewards worth winning more people will play for the chance of winning something that is worth winning and in the end you will make more.




UTC +5:00
0
Ricardo
22 December, 2016, 5:05 PM UTC

What of the rewards in the last Christmas XP, is already too much. So much to announce for this. It's not that they're bad, they're worse.


This way you will make people stop playing .... 

I was expecting a lot of this XP and when I saw it ....

UTC +1:00
0
Tonaya
22 December, 2016, 11:39 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



but it is same as you applyed already for pantheons,troops from capital to go directly to acropolis and not in the city,it shouldnt be so complicated to apply if they already apply it for pantheons.and it was 2 or more months ago


Tonaya
It just seems to be easy. but only the devs know how much effort it will take.

t think devs dont know anything ^^


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 December, 2016, 9:39 AM UTC
jaesnas said:

What of the rewards in the last Christmas XP, is already too much. So much to announce for this. It's not that they're bad, they're worse.


This way you will make people stop playing .... 

I was expecting a lot of this XP and when I saw it ....

If you don't like the current Tournament and its rewards, you can wait for the next one :) I'm sure there are many good Tournaments that you will like. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
GLP
24 December, 2016, 12:19 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Hundigo, the game evolves, and so do our players. Changes are inevitable. I'm sure that you enjoy the new game features.

Alyona, why on earth would Plarium REDUCE the rewards from tourneys. That gives a very bad, stingy impression.


Tonaya was spot on here: "Before your BAD changes of the game,there were pvp tournament every weekend and every other weekend persian tournament,rewards was good,for 10k pvp points it was 480 REGULAR promachos,or 960 thure,now they are not even close on 2.2x reward,thats the problem you dont want to see".


UTC +1:00
2
Hellion6
25 December, 2016, 2:37 PM UTC

Alonya, do you have any idea how lame you sound, asking for suggestions with the track record of plarium for listening.

Or saying someone should wait for another tournament if they dont like this one.SIlence is much better
UTC +4:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 December, 2016, 10:35 AM UTC
GLP said:


Alyona, why on earth would Plarium REDUCE the rewards from tourneys. That gives a very bad, stingy impression.


Tonaya was spot on here: "Before your BAD changes of the game,there were pvp tournament every weekend and every other weekend persian tournament,rewards was good,for 10k pvp points it was 480 REGULAR promachos,or 960 thure,now they are not even close on 2.2x reward,thats the problem you dont want to see".


Please don't forget that Tournaments give you rewards for your regular in-game activities. They aren't the main source of Units and other Items. They are just giving you some extra bonus according to your current level of activity. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
27 December, 2016, 11:10 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


GLP said:



Alyona, why on earth would Plarium REDUCE the rewards from tourneys. That gives a very bad, stingy impression.


Tonaya was spot on here: "Before your BAD changes of the game,there were pvp tournament every weekend and every other weekend persian tournament,rewards was good,for 10k pvp points it was 480 REGULAR promachos,or 960 thure,now they are not even close on 2.2x reward,thats the problem you dont want to see".


Please don't forget that Tournaments give you rewards for your regular in-game activities. They aren't the main source of Units and other Items. They are just giving you some extra bonus according to your current level of activity. 

Alyona,do you see that Tonaya is always right?other players agree with me,so it is simple,and here is simple solution:

change back pvp rewards like it was before,for 10k pvp points reward 480 REGULAR PROMACHOS or 960 REGULAR THURE and we all gonna be happy and not gonna bored you anymore.

we didnt have REGULAR PROMACHOS reward looooong time,since you invented IMPERIAL PROMACHOS and we dont like imperial troops as rewards because they dont have value on pp as regular troops.why you forcing saris?btw saris are better then imperial troops as rewards,just give REGULAR PROMACHOS sometime and make us all happy ^^


if you listen to me this time,here is what is gonna be,all players will play more pvp,more pp,and there will be more war,more killing,and more reviving troops,and your bosses will be more happy too,if you dont believe me,try and see for your self :)

why are  game developers or game makers or bosses in the plarium so cheap and greedy?are they all from scroogeland?


ps i just noticed that i'm censuring myself,wanted to explain to all where is scroogeland and i may be misunderstood so i deleted that part^^

anyway,scrooge's cry by the wall a lot lol i couldnt resist XD

Tonaya the almighty 

UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 December, 2016, 1:03 PM UTC

From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it.

There are some cases when our developers ask for some feedback about a new type of Tournament and they do make some changes according to players' feedback. In such cases I always let players know about it. 

As I work with players directly, I really want them to feel happy with our games, and I always pass their suggestions. But there are some things which we can't affect from our side: prices, Special Offers, Rewards, balance calculations, BGs mechanics, and many other things.

But while being limited in opportunities, we can do our best to improve things that we can improve.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
28 December, 2016, 12:15 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it.

There are some cases when our developers ask for some feedback about a new type of Tournament and they do make some changes according to players' feedback. In such cases I always let players know about it. 

As I work with players directly, I really want them to feel happy with our games, and I always pass their suggestions. But there are some things which we can't affect from our side: prices, Special Offers, Rewards, balance calculations, BGs mechanics, and many other things.

But while being limited in opportunities, we can do our best to improve things that we can improve.

could you ask few developers to came here on forum to talk with us a little,then we could explain directly to them what is wrong with their changes?

they will see how costumers are unhappy,we will tell them what we dont like,and they will understood what they did wrong and then they will know how to make game better and costumers satisfied. complaining to you is useles because you are only middle man,i mean middle woman ^^

i got medical issues already from this forum,my fingers swollen from all this every day typing,soon i'm gonna type with my nose ^^


fat fingers Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
2
Tonaya
28 December, 2016, 1:31 AM UTC

where is my fairy tale version 1 and 1.1. ?

>:(

you deleting my posts again?

UTC +0:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
28 December, 2016, 6:51 AM UTC
Tonaya nothing on this thread has been deleted, I would be able to see it 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 December, 2016, 9:22 AM UTC

Tonaya said:

could you ask few developers to came here on forum to talk with us a little,then we could explain directly to them what is wrong with their changes?

they will see how costumers are unhappy,we will tell them what we dont like,and they will understood what they did wrong and then they will know how to make game better and costumers satisfied. complaining to you is useles because you are only middle man,i mean middle woman ^^

i got medical issues already from this forum,my fingers swollen from all this every day typing,soon i'm gonna type with my nose ^^


fat fingers Tonaya 

In our company each employee has his own tasks. We all work as a big team and rely on each other's help and experience. Most of the working processes in our company require cooperation of several departments.

When it comes to gathering player feedback or suggestions CMs do their part of job (interacting with players and passing the info through the right channels). Game analytics, project managers, developers, game designers - they also have their parts of the job. They rely on CMs help in getting the direct info from players, and on other departments that get the numbers, graphs, and other kinds of information.

They don't interact with players, they don't visit our Communities. But not because they aren't interested, but because they rely on CMs. They know we'll give them the whole info right in time, so they can concentrate on their part.

The teams I've mentioned work directly on the new games, big features and small improvements. It takes a lot of time and effort to calculate the feature balance, create huge documents with specification and balance, tasks that will be assigned to devs, and to code all that, fix bugs found by QA, etc.

It's totally understandable that you want to be closer to the game development process. And from our side, we started making some steps to give you some info directly from development teams. Like our live streams about the new features. And there will be even more of them. That's what we can do. However, we can't ask any of the teams engaged in game development to communicate with players on Forums.

I hope this information was helpful :) 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1781329 users registered; 48447 topics; 287506 posts; our newest member:Castle 11157783