Share your troop building queue

25 Replies
Wy San Luis
7 December, 2016, 7:20 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Kakos said:

That's fair enough I guess but what is the reason for not having the ability to change to queue order??
The same - game balance. It was suggested before, and was declined, because it's very important for players to make the right choices, and plan their in-game activities in advance. Which means you need to plan your Unit production too. You can't just fill the queues somehow and then just swap them to produce the Units you need right now. We have put a strategic component to Unit training process as well. 
My post above Alyona..
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Rob May
8 December, 2016, 2:25 AM UTC

it doesn't matter which units u train as u can see in his pic he trains resource heavy units, if he had swords his que would be like 500 days or something

if it wasn't changed from past, u simply use these units as fodder for PP to bank up and then choose if u want green or red reward and hit that side of position until u get payout.

UTC +0:00
tsunwu85rsa
9 December, 2016, 5:50 AM UTC

Ritmas said:

Mystique25 said:

very nice, but u can look at my queue

with 16% boosts from PHYLARC

Impressive! And i thought that i had a problem.... :)

LOL :)

UTC +7:00
mitko
26 December, 2016, 2:14 PM UTC
i would like to propose a building for training champion units!!!
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 December, 2016, 1:08 PM UTC
mitko said:

Unfortunately, we're not planning to allow players to build Champion Units.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
mitko
29 December, 2016, 9:24 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

mitko said:

Unfortunately, we're not planning to allow players to build Champion Units.That

well that's unfortunate for sure
1666955 users registered; 33971 topic; 253655 posts; our newest member:maksimys2109198