This topic is closed

MONEY DISAPPEARED FROM THE MARKET

11 Replies
lucamrchesl
1 November, 2016, 8:22 PM UTC

Hi, I wanted to tell you that I have disappeared from the market suddenly 1 million money i had won in a tournament of the positions. Can I know why? can you check and please return it to me? this is a scam, you have deceived the players putting a reward that then you have taken away from the markets once they had been won.

UTC +2:00
1
DoubleEdgedSword
1 November, 2016, 8:39 PM UTC

i do get what is said in here,


it referce to the dinarii payout from some time ago, from the latest persian postion championship


and it indeed is very unfair they took it all back, very unfair to those who didn't notice on time


plarium: when you make such a great mistake you  should say: "mea culpa" and let it be, not take back what is not yourse anymore in the first place


that is my point of view


DES
Sic Semper Tyrannis
UTC +0:00
1
lucamrchesl
1 November, 2016, 8:46 PM UTC

if you have made a mistake and want to withdraw the reward that I have won by spending a lot of my troops, then I also have to give back the troops that I have spent in order to win the reward, there no longer seems so right that does not like you did that instead it's just a scam against me and against many other honest players?

UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 November, 2016, 10:49 AM UTC

It was a mistake in a Tournament balance that was fixed. All extra Denarii received by players were deducted. 

I understand that it may seem unfair to you, but giving so many Denarii to so many players could negatively affect the game balance, so we couldn't let it be.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
lucamrchesl
4 November, 2016, 3:38 PM UTC

ok, then just as you have taken away the money, why you don't returned to me all the troops that I lost in that tournament? this is my question


thank you

UTC +2:00
1
Wy San Luis
4 November, 2016, 5:24 PM UTC

I'm not aware of this one. I don't keep track of my reserved denarii so I don't know if I also lose some. Or if I do, I can't be sure how much. Plarium should do us justice.

How much did you lose Lucamarchesl and DES?

"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
0
Prometheus
4 November, 2016, 6:46 PM UTC
lucamrchesl said:

ok, then just as you have taken away the money, why you don't returned to me all the troops that I lost in that tournament? this is my question


thank you

What your loosing troops has to to deal with the denarii bug? 
UTC +4:00
0
Wy San Luis
4 November, 2016, 8:49 PM UTC

Prometheus said:


What your loosing troops has to to deal with the denarii bug? 

Lucamrchesl's point is that he participated in position tournament that's why he lost troops but that's ok because he received a reward (part of it is denarii).

The problem is plarium took it back. Alyona said they made a mistake but that's still unfair. Plarium doesn't give your cash back when players made a mistake like clicking let's say $1,000 pack instead of $100. No refund for our cash so why can't we say no refund for rewards when you made that mistake? Just like what DES' point, why take it back if it's not yours anymore? What about the case of players who immediately used their denarii to build troops? Did you remove it from the queue? What about those troops immediately brought by denarii  and already killed other player's troops or those that already died?

Alyona said it's for the game balance but as you can see more imbalance will happen when you took it back.

If it's easy for you to remove excess denarii then why it takes so long for you to remove those annoying ghost messages and other glitches? Fix that first instead of messing with other player's game currencies.
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
0
lucamrchesl
7 November, 2016, 9:42 PM UTC

Wy San Luis said:


I'm not aware of this one. I don't keep track of my reserved denarii so I don't know if I also lose some. Or if I do, I can't be sure how much. Plarium should do us justice.

How much did you lose Lucamarchesl and DES?

hello, I lost a million denarii

UTC +2:00
0
lucamrchesl
7 November, 2016, 9:45 PM UTC

Prometheus said:


lucamrchesl said:


ok, then just as you have taken away the money, why you don't returned to me all the troops that I lost in that tournament? this is my question


thank you

What your loosing troops has to to deal with the denarii bug? 

But do not pretend to understand? If I had not seen giving away all that money in that tournament, I would not have participated so I would not lose troops. is it now clear or not yet?

UTC +2:00
0
lucamrchesl
7 November, 2016, 9:48 PM UTC

Wy San Luis said:


Prometheus said:


What your loosing troops has to to deal with the denarii bug? 

Lucamrchesl's point is that he participated in position tournament that's why he lost troops but that's ok because he received a reward (part of it is denarii).

The problem is plarium took it back. Alyona said they made a mistake but that's still unfair. Plarium doesn't give your cash back when players made a mistake like clicking let's say $1,000 pack instead of $100. No refund for our cash so why can't we say no refund for rewards when you made that mistake? Just like what DES' point, why take it back if it's not yours anymore? What about the case of players who immediately used their denarii to build troops? Did you remove it from the queue? What about those troops immediately brought by denarii  and already killed other player's troops or those that already died?

Alyona said it's for the game balance but as you can see more imbalance will happen when you took it back.

If it's easy for you to remove excess denarii then why it takes so long for you to remove those annoying ghost messages and other glitches? Fix that first instead of messing with other player's game currencies.
Hello, everything that you said, that's exactly what I want to say that reflects my situation. congratulations my friend, you have fully understood, the plarium pretends not to understand.
There are players who have done with that money losers and troops have not been withdrawn those troops back. but I have not done the troops and the money I have been removed before. This imbalance is not between me and the other players that with money they had time to make long queues of troops?

UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 November, 2016, 10:58 AM UTC
lucamrchesl said:
But do not pretend to understand? If I had not seen giving away all that money in that tournament, I would not have participated so I would not lose troops. is it now clear or not yet
Each Tournament has a certain reward. It's obvious that we can't give millions of Denarii/Drachmas/Units/etc. If you already participated in other Tournaments, you may know that the normal rewards are thousands, not millions of Denarii. So apparently, there was a bug. We identify and fix such mistakes. Of course, it would be better for both: Plarium and players if this issue didn't happen at all. And we will do our best to avoid such situations in the future. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1777937 users registered; 48082 topics; 286161 post; our newest member:Castle 1347089