This topic is closed

Original Sever Will Die? ...Plarium's Plans?

8 Replies
GLP
1 November, 2016, 3:16 PM UTC

As there is now a second (non-Facebook) server, and all new players are automatically placed there, basic logic dictates that the original server will slowly die (as very few will join, but people leave all the time).  


Question for Plarium reps.:

- Do Plarium have plans for how to stop that happening?


UTC +1:00
GLP
2 November, 2016, 9:48 AM UTC

Maybe this thread could also be used to post ideas on how to keep the server alive.  

- Increasing tourney rewards substantially* certainly wouldn't hurt.

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 November, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC
The first server won't die. Actually, we have a great experience with 2nd and 3rd Servers for our games. And in all cases Server 1 is still the most populated one. It's older and bigger, and each server is growing, not just the new ones.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Vodkaonice
2 November, 2016, 11:20 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


The first server won't die. Actually, we have a great experience with 2nd and 3rd Servers for our games. And in all cases Server 1 is still the most populated one. It's older and bigger, and each server is growing, not just the new ones.

so you tell us that not all new players will be put in server 1 ? 

will it in the future be possible to transfer between servers?

offcourse that will cost us money haha but still will the possibility ever come ?

UTC +1:00
Qojy
2 November, 2016, 1:31 PM UTC

How about devs focus on fixing the existing servers before adding new one ?

Finding a solution for ghost messages and reports would be amazing.
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 November, 2016, 10:51 AM UTC
Qojy said:

How about devs focus on fixing the existing servers before adding new one ?

Finding a solution for ghost messages and reports would be amazing.
the issue exists on all servers, and the fix will also work for all servers.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Vodkaonice
3 November, 2016, 11:32 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Qojy said:


How about devs focus on fixing the existing servers before adding new one ?

Finding a solution for ghost messages and reports would be amazing.
the issue exists on all servers, and the fix will also work for all servers.

answer me ... 

not all new players will be put in the new server???

so server 1 will also get new players am i correct ???
UTC +1:00
GLP
3 November, 2016, 3:49 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

The first server won't die. Actually, we have a great experience with 2nd and 3rd Servers for our games. And in all cases Server 1 is still the most populated one. It's older and bigger, and each server is growing, not just the new ones.
Alyona, thank you for your response. Can you please explain how the first server will keep growing?
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 November, 2016, 12:03 PM UTC
Vodkaonice said:


answer me ... 

not all new players will be put in the new server???

so server 1 will also get new players am i correct ???
Not all new players will be automatically put to server 3. No worries :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1667647 users registered; 34036 topics; 253987 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger