This topic is closed

Glitch?

3 Replies
Kakos
31 October, 2016, 1:12 PM UTC
On server 1 the Halloween offer is $39.6 but on server 2 is $49.5, how come?  
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Greed oft o'er reaches itself
31 October, 2016, 3:25 PM UTC

Is it the same discount amount(50% - 60% etc) for both?  and for same drachma?

I havent been curious enough to check out other server.  My experience here is higher the discount% gives you cheaper package for same amount of drachma, but you may still get less bonus items than someone else with same deal at a lower discount(gotta watch crafty plarium like a hawk & check with other players of what their offers are),  though they sometimes run in different price ranges anyway, prob depending on players usual spending patterns.

UTC +0:00
Kakos
31 October, 2016, 10:55 PM UTC
Greed oft o'er reaches itself said:

Is it the same discount amount(50% - 60% etc) for both?  and for same drachma?

I havent been curious enough to check out other server.  My experience here is higher the discount% gives you cheaper package for same amount of drachma, but you may still get less bonus items than someone else with same deal at a lower discount(gotta watch crafty plarium like a hawk & check with other players of what their offers are),  though they sometimes run in different price ranges anyway, prob depending on players usual spending patterns.

Is the "special Halloween offer", it should be the same I believe.   
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 November, 2016, 11:47 AM UTC
Kakos said:

Is the "special Halloween offer", it should be the same I believe.   
No, actually it's different for different players.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1722170 users registered; 42793 topics; 271916 posts; our newest member:grenader_00072