This topic is closed

Max members error on invite

4 Replies
TheKing
26 October, 2016, 3:47 PM UTC

Im a marhell of a league whe can have 50 memeber but were only 8 if i try to sent an invite it says max members any help

UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 October, 2016, 7:08 AM UTC
TheKing said:

Im a marhell of a league whe can have 50 memeber but were only 8 if i try to sent an invite it says max members any help

Maybe you have reached the max number of invitations? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Ve4nik
27 October, 2016, 10:07 AM UTC

TheKing said:

As I can understand, you've reached a limit of invitation requests.

You need to cancel old one.
Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
TheKing
27 October, 2016, 12:29 PM UTC

Ve4nik said:

TheKing said:

As I can understand, you've reached a limit of invitation requests.

You need to cancel old one.
Ok thank you and how do i cancel the old ones then 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 October, 2016, 1:13 PM UTC

You need to press: League - Members -  Applicants - Invitations. There you can cancel your invitations.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1661546 users registered; 33531 topic; 252470 posts; our newest member:salh64311