Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 5, 2016, 12:2112/05/16
09/17/15
RIX said:

I think we can just agree to disagree my lady.  You will get new players to replace us veteran players anyway and they will not be familiar with the old ways and our discontent towards all these wacky changes will soon be irrelevant. 

In most cases the squeaky wheel gets the grease but when it comes to plarium, the people really aren't heard and don't have  voice.

It's sad to hear that you feel that way, Rix. Maybe you could share some ideas in Suggestions thread?
Dec 5, 2016, 13:0712/05/16
Dec 5, 2016, 13:07(edited)
01/27/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

RIX said:

I think we can just agree to disagree my lady.  You will get new players to replace us veteran players anyway and they will not be familiar with the old ways and our discontent towards all these wacky changes will soon be irrelevant. 

In most cases the squeaky wheel gets the grease but when it comes to plarium, the people really aren't heard and don't have  voice.

It's sad to hear that you feel that way, Rix. Maybe you could share some ideas in Suggestions thread?

Don't be sad, its reality.  I am not upset, I am just not interested in much this game has to offer now.  That's life, you will have many RIX's to take my place that will never know what the old game was like.  Forward progress like you said.  It benefits Plarium and the Noobies. :)

Oh an I don't bother with suggestions because I see all of mine were asked by different people at different times and they all got DECLINED
Dec 6, 2016, 12:1912/06/16
09/17/15
RIX said:

Oh an I don't bother with suggestions because I see all of mine were asked by different people at different times and they all got DECLINED

Not all of them are declined. But, unfortunately, we can't accept all of them.; We have posted an article to give players more information on why we decline certain suggestions and which ones we accept.
Dec 9, 2016, 22:1012/09/16
05/13/16
Can anybody at Plarium tell me why there are no Bot-Cities within miles of my city, this applies to both Sparta and Pirates. Were Bot-Cities discontinued at some stage (because the nearest ones to me are nearly 500 miles away). This gives new players a distinct disadvantage and we have to travel great distances to reach Bot-Cities, which is extremely time consuming. It's great for the credit card hero's who can jump around the map and park right next to a row of Bot-Cities but it takes weeks to save up to buy a "pool of infinite" if you're not a credit card hero !!!
Dec 10, 2016, 20:1412/10/16
Dec 10, 2016, 20:14(edited)
04/26/15
Athene said:

boisdejustice said:

I would like Plarium to stop adding tedious micro-management tasks and concentrate on improving the fun features of the game.

Why do we need to manage an Amphitheater AND an Academy?  Both are mindless tasks that need to be done every time you log in. They have the exact same function and same mechanics.  Does Plarium believe that cloning a boring feature into two features that double management time is an improvement?

The bogus fight animation is interesting the first 3 times you do it (at best) and then its just an idiotic time consuming task. There should be an auto-fight button that bypasses the screen and collects the winnings.

Why aren't there breaking queues for General equipment? because Plarium wants to sell Blacksmiths and storage slots?  Does it make sense to add boring tasks to a game and try to make players pay to bypass them??? Really?

The only reasons I have not left the game yet is that I have made good friends in my coalition and I still cannot quite give up on the heavy time and money investment I have made in the game... Plarium has only made the game worse during the time I have been playing.  It takes more and more time to manage it and the fun parts are being drowned out in boring and costly add-ons. I have stopped spending money on the game and I support the "Drach Boycott" move.

My broad suggestions to Plarium:

1. Listen to the Players, especially the ones that have played for a long time. I have seen many good ideas posted on the suggestions section of this forum... Practically none have been implemented.

2. Forget about "selling more stuff" you have a core base of players that were willing to put money into the game... I sense that they are starting to waiver.  Make improvements that help you keep those players.

3. Improve existing core features rather than adding more "fluff"

4. While Plarium may own the game the player base is their only real asset... if they leave or stop spending then Plarium has nothing.

I wanted to upvote this comment multiple times because it is just so true. What upsets me most about the latest game changes is not only the problems inherent to them, but especially the fact that all the other suggestions remain unheard and bugs and lag become worse every day.

THIS IS THE STUFF THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF 

not creating more and more small tedious daily tasks that consume players' time which would be better spent on the things they loved about the game in the first place ...

Dec 10, 2016, 20:1512/10/16
04/26/15

Athene for president!!!

Dec 12, 2016, 10:5712/12/16
09/17/15

Leleykins88 said:

Can anybody at Plarium tell me why there are no Bot-Cities within miles of my city, this applies to both Sparta and Pirates. Were Bot-Cities discontinued at some stage (because the nearest ones to me are nearly 500 miles away). This gives new players a distinct disadvantage and we have to travel great distances to reach Bot-Cities, which is extremely time consuming. It's great for the credit card hero's who can jump around the map and park right next to a row of Bot-Cities but it takes weeks to save up to buy a "pool of infinite" if you're not a credit card hero !!!

Bot Cities were created by players, not Plarium. So unfortunately, I am unable to answer your question, Leleykins88.

Dec 13, 2016, 16:2712/13/16
09/19/14

Leleykins88 said:

Bot Cities were created by players, not Plarium. So unfortunately, I am unable to answer your question, Leleykins88.

ALYONA didnt you say BOT cities dont exist 
Dec 14, 2016, 09:5312/14/16
09/17/15
Gorgo said:
I never said that. Unfortunately, there are players that are breaking our rules and using Bot programs to develop their Cities. But I'm not authorized to verify if they are using them or not. I can only confirm that they aren't created or maintained by Plarium.
Dec 15, 2016, 00:1812/15/16
01/10/16

Gorgo said:
I never said that. Unfortunately, there are players that are breaking our rules and using Bot programs to develop their Cities. But I'm not authorized to verify if they are using them or not. I can only confirm that they aren't created or maintained by Plarium.
Interesting statement!
Dec 15, 2016, 11:3212/15/16
09/17/15
Guys, I can assure you that players, who use bots, don't use any vulnerabilities, and they don't hack or crack our servers. The program they use is just a substitution of a game client, and they have no functions available that you don't have in the game by using our game client.
Dec 15, 2016, 13:0912/15/16
09/19/14

Guys, I can assure you that players, who use bots, don't use any vulnerabilities, and they don't hack or crack our servers. The program they use is just a substitution of a game client, and they have no functions available that you don't have in the game by using our game client.
this is where IP block comes into play..no more then 2 or 3 accounts per IP...father son and grandson playing on same computer is enough..maybe mother also...thats 4 accounts...who has more BAN on IP lvl
Dec 16, 2016, 10:2712/16/16
09/17/15
Gorgo said:

this is where IP block comes into play..no more then 2 or 3 accounts per IP...father son and grandson playing on same computer is enough..maybe mother also...thats 4 accounts...who has more BAN on IP lvl
There can be different situations when many players use the same IP. Like playing from a public computer, or with using a public WiFi, etc. So we are not planning to set any limits by IP.
Dec 19, 2016, 20:0712/19/16
02/10/16

lsolway74 said:

I would like Plarium to sort out an ongoing issue that I reported nearly two months ago. I have sent in two tickets about this but it is still ongoing. Nothing has been done about it. I guess Plarium have run out of steam and ideas.

Hi! Which issue do you mean?

The Orichalcum Priviliges issue. 3 months and no reply. Pathetic!

Dec 20, 2016, 11:5912/20/16
09/17/15
lsolway74 said:

lsolway74 said:

I would like Plarium to sort out an ongoing issue that I reported nearly two months ago. I have sent in two tickets about this but it is still ongoing. Nothing has been done about it. I guess Plarium have run out of steam and ideas.

Hi! Which issue do you mean?

The Orichalcum Priviliges issue. 3 months and no reply. Pathetic!

Could you please give me your ticket ID? I'll check it for you :)
Dec 27, 2016, 05:5612/27/16
08/21/14

i would like that who ever sended me invite to play this game DIDNT SEND ME ANYTHING AT ALL

and if and when i found out which friend sended me invite for sparta i will brake his fingers so he cant do that ever again

>:(

Dec 27, 2016, 12:5912/27/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

i would like that who ever sended me invite to play this game DIDNT SEND ME ANYTHING AT ALL

and if and when i found out which friend sended me invite for sparta i will brake his fingers so he cant do that ever again

Why? What happened?
Dec 27, 2016, 14:3012/27/16
07/26/15
Gorgo said:

Dec 27, 2016, 23:5712/27/16
08/21/14

Tonaya said:

Why? What happened?
this game taking a lot time,i wonder what is the goal of the game
Dec 29, 2016, 09:1512/29/16
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

this game taking a lot time,i wonder what is the goal of the game
To make History of Sparta.