Moderators wanted!
Comments
Nov 7, 2016, 23:2611/07/16
03/29/15

dxr250 said:

http://prntscr.com/d4d7me

http://prntscr.com/d4d7se

No further comments............

First rule of plarium VIP club, is do not talk about plarium VIP club!

WTF is that, vip support agents??? for quick support hahaha, maybe superhero VIP support can speed up bug fixes.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 8, 2016, 10:5111/08/16
09/17/15
Greed oft o'er reaches itself said:

WTF is that, vip support agents??? for quick support hahaha, maybe superhero VIP support can speed up bug fixes.
Bugs aren't fixed by Support, they are fixed by game developers. VIP support can help players with their issues, answer their game-related questions, pass their suggestions and feedback to devs, etc. 
Nov 8, 2016, 11:2711/08/16
Nov 8, 2016, 11:29(edited)
07/11/14

Once I had to wait 21 days to solve my simple loggin issue, which was not my fault and appeared after one major update. They said that they treat all players equally, not regarding to how much they spend. 

They have broken their own word now by introducing the "VIP club", and I expect them to solve problems like was my in 24 hours (simple loggin problem). That should be a normal reaction time for every serious developer, and support team should work 24/7, not only for VIP club, because it is a real time "strategy" and problems as mine can have big influence on your game.

Nov 8, 2016, 12:1011/08/16
03/29/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Bugs aren't fixed by Support, they are fixed by game developers. VIP support can help players with their issues, answer their game-related questions, pass their suggestions and feedback to devs, etc. 
I know, support are the go-between from players to devs, a bit like a HR advisor, so it's up to them to press the important issues that benefit all, not a select few, so those issues are pushed to head of the queue.  What will you tell some players with issues now...wait even longer while you deal with VIP club first???
Nov 8, 2016, 16:5611/08/16
09/16/14

Ive reported my message waiting counter recently , and login profile update issue previously. The login issue was alleged to be the fault of my ISP - it wasnt. The message waiting issue got a generic reply from tech support that they dont work on game play dynamics. I have 7 messages waiting that go away when I mark Leonidas' messages as read but then come back now lol.

Anyhow, the ViP connection is not in itself, bad. At least there is a new pathway of communication open. Other players should of course be heard , too, but I understand wanting to focus in order to respond efficiently. Just dont assume that this is the only voice you should listen to.

You can apply parallels to many of the suggestions your players have brought up in these threads where they entreat you to listen. For instance:

The busy work you create can be mitigated by having a default automatic process or easier pathway to attaining like rewards that can be increased by the players hands on work mitigate some of the boredom and the enui of the work. So maybe for the phylarch have the player able to set the phylarch to an automatic battle, and he will fight say twice a day , or the player can battle the 4x.

You could take it one step further by improving the battle interface to allow for creative fighting techniques (guide the weapons, be able to defend from the enemies strikes, move around) , you could add equipment here , even allow for PVP engagements .. if done right the additional entertainment value might make it into a worthwhile draw instead of the current state. Again make it optional that the player have to provide input , have an automatic mode where the player can set the equipment and post the computer AI to a defensive or offensive fighting style while away.

You can mitigate the free vs paid player divide by making upgrade sketches attainable through trade of rss, currency or GPs. You can reduce the defensive bonus attained at top agreement levels by 1/4 or 1/2 and still go in the direction you wanted but address the negative impacts somewhat.

Your tech department can devote some time to existing bugs. It doesnt have to stop everything to do so or hire an army. Just keep doing what you can to deliver what you have and make it better in addition to adding new things. We would like to believe your working on streamlining your windowed interface and actually are interested in other long standing game bugs as well as solving new ones.

There is room for improvement. Mitigation of deleterious effects on the free player base ARE possible while keeping the new dynamics youve added.

It can be made better. It can be made to work better as well as adding new aspects. Those new aspects can be modified to be incorporated better into the game.

Nov 9, 2016, 09:5611/09/16
09/17/15
Neetox said:

Once I had to wait 21 days to solve my simple loggin issue, which was not my fault and appeared after one major update. They said that they treat all players equally, not regarding to how much they spend. 

They have broken their own word now by introducing the "VIP club", and I expect them to solve problems like was my in 24 hours (simple loggin problem). That should be a normal reaction time for every serious developer, and support team should work 24/7, not only for VIP club, because it is a real time "strategy" and problems as mine can have big influence on your game.

VIP agents are not Support agents. And they don't work 24/7.
Nov 9, 2016, 11:1411/09/16
Nov 9, 2016, 11:17(edited)
03/10/15

so what exactly is, in that case, a vip agent alyona? 

because i read "offers quick support" and "contact vip support agent"

but you say they are not support agents.

Nov 9, 2016, 13:4111/09/16
09/17/15
Fortuna said:

so what exactly is, in that case, a vip agent alyona? 

because i read "offers quick support" and "contact vip support agent"

but you say they are not support agents.

Players who were invited to participate in this program can contact their VIP agent and ask him about it. You have seen a screenshot where Leonidas explains the purpose of the new feature.
Nov 9, 2016, 13:5811/09/16
03/10/15
alyona, that did not answer my question, you said they were not support but the photo says they are , so who is right?
Nov 9, 2016, 14:0011/09/16
03/10/15

Players who were invited to participate in this program 

and why only a few are invited and not all? where are the requisites to be part of the vip scheme?  i guess like all programs there must be a bases to know or it is also random?
Nov 9, 2016, 14:4611/09/16
03/29/15
Members of Plarium VIP club also get the chance to win exclusive signed photographs of Megan Fox and David Hasselhoff.
Nov 10, 2016, 09:4011/10/16
09/17/15
Fortuna said:

alyona, that did not answer my question, you said they were not support but the photo says they are , so who is right?
What I mean is they are not Support agents. They can help players with their issues, and in some cases they can be as helpful as Support, but they are not a part of Support Team.
Nov 10, 2016, 09:4011/10/16
09/17/15

Members of Plarium VIP club also get the chance to win exclusive signed photographs of Megan Fox and David Hasselhoff.
No, they don't. But it's an interesting idea actually 
Nov 10, 2016, 13:4411/10/16
03/10/15

Fortuna said:

What I mean is they are not Support agents. They can help players with their issues, and in some cases they can be as helpful as Support, but they are not a part of Support Team.
so why they say they are? are in that case misleading to those vip affortunates? :-)
Nov 10, 2016, 22:4611/10/16
Nov 10, 2016, 22:48(edited)
09/28/15

Fortuna, what answer are you looking for exactly...it's all self explanatory. Those who pay the most are naturally treated differently...you didn't expect it to be otherwise in the capitalist world we all live in, did you?

This game is  a 100% monetary project with no creative goals in mind whatsoever...like everything else these days. Plarium spends more money on advertisement and analyzing the in-game spending habits than it does on the actual content (its colorful adds thoroughly pollute the endless web).  Why put the effort and soul into your products, when advertisement has become so advanced today and so easily spread that people are lured into buying whatever you put forth anyway? By the time each user abandons this game in disappointment or boredom, 100 new users already replace him in the ranks.

Yet the most offensive thing about Plarium is not its shallow content and lack of concern with what the users want, but its offensive and dishonest in-game purchase bullying. The Sparta's discount system is primitively "intelligent" and very naively pretends to be random (i.e the 3 notorious discount boxes that all hold the same discount value). The problem is not that it analyses what you buy, adjusts its offers, and so forth (after all virtually all online games do it), but that it tries to childishly mask it to appear random and unaggressive, making the users feel that the company is not a creative group honestly trying to make a living off its passionate work, but a bunch of thugs looking to strip you wallet, while holding you for a complete fool.

Pardon the little rant...

Nov 10, 2016, 23:1811/10/16
03/10/15

i want the coma of sparta to respectfully and honestly answer why it says they are support but she says they are not. 

for those that we have tried dealing with frustration with support, i am sure that would like to know what it has to be done to get what in other games is consider normal support... but here is only for vips :-)
Nov 11, 2016, 09:2611/11/16
02/20/15

Astyanax said:

Fortuna, what answer are you looking for exactly...it's all self explanatory. Those who pay the most are naturally treated differently...you didn't expect it to be otherwise in the capitalist world we all live in, did you?

This game is  a 100% monetary project with no creative goals in mind whatsoever...like everything else these days. Plarium spends more money on advertisement and analyzing the in-game spending habits than it does on the actual content (its colorful adds thoroughly pollute the endless web).  Why put the effort and soul into your products, when advertisement has become so advanced today and so easily spread that people are lured into buying whatever you put forth anyway? By the time each user abandons this game in disappointment or boredom, 100 new users already replace him in the ranks.

Yet the most offensive thing about Plarium is not its shallow content and lack of concern with what the users want, but its offensive and dishonest in-game purchase bullying. The Sparta's discount system is primitively "intelligent" and very naively pretends to be random (i.e the 3 notorious discount boxes that all hold the same discount value). The problem is not that it analyses what you buy, adjusts its offers, and so forth (after all virtually all online games do it), but that it tries to childishly mask it to appear random and unaggressive, making the users feel that the company is not a creative group honestly trying to make a living off its passionate work, but a bunch of thugs looking to strip you wallet, while holding you for a complete fool.

Pardon the little rant...

I think that is probably the most intelligent, well worded and accurate post I have ever seen on this forum....hat off to you Astyanax

Nov 11, 2016, 12:0911/11/16
Nov 11, 2016, 12:10(edited)
09/17/15

Fortuna said:

i want the coma of sparta to respectfully and honestly answer why it says they are support but she says they are not. 

for those that we have tried dealing with frustration with support, i am sure that would like to know what it has to be done to get what in other games is consider normal support... but here is only for vips :-)

There are Customer Support agents. They are answering your tickets. And there are VIP agents. They are not a part of our Support Team. However, they can provide a high-quality dedicated support service to VIP players. 

The most important thing is that our Support is still working in a normal mode. They are not VIP agents, so introducing the VIP program won't affect your issue resolution speed or quality.

Nov 11, 2016, 18:2911/11/16
Nov 11, 2016, 18:31(edited)
03/10/15

alyona the problem is that normal mode for support is not the standard compared to other games. its really slow and unsatisfactory and dont know or read anyone saying that they have sorted satisfactory a problem. Specially money related problems. 

so whatever you want to call them, they will sort a problem in 24h to some while many other players dont have that option, cases that come to my mind one colegue that was charged twice, and takes weeks nearly a month to try to get it refund and finally they say it is not possible that if he wants grain (he did not even get two packages, after being charged for two)  etc etc if you want i can go on with examples of how support does nto work and how this program DO affect the rest of players, specially as still it has not been explained what you need to do to get on the program ( i guess there should be public bases to know if you are eligible like all vip programs)

Nov 14, 2016, 12:0711/14/16
09/17/15

Fortuna said:

alyona the problem is that normal mode for support is not the standard compared to other games. its really slow and unsatisfactory and dont know or read anyone saying that they have sorted satisfactory a problem. Specially money related problems. 

so whatever you want to call them, they will sort a problem in 24h to some while many other players dont have that option, cases that come to my mind one colegue that was charged twice, and takes weeks nearly a month to try to get it refund and finally they say it is not possible that if he wants grain (he did not even get two packages, after being charged for two)  etc etc if you want i can go on with examples of how support does nto work and how this program DO affect the rest of players, specially as still it has not been explained what you need to do to get on the program ( i guess there should be public bases to know if you are eligible like all vip programs)

It's sad that some players had a negative experience with our Support Team. But they're working on improvement of the quality of their service. And players who leave feedback after ticket resolution help them a lot. All feedback is read and considered. Each  case is investigated. So the only thing I can suggest players is giving their feedback to Support. 

They want you to be happy, they want you to have a positive experience with their service. But they also need player feedback to make it happen.