Invitation to plarium decision makers

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Oct 22, 2016, 07:2810/22/16
01/01/16

Grutte Pier said:

I fully agree with Trish and Rotterdam !!!

Tania: you are a member of wich coalition?

i am not that Tania.

I am heg of BTM and we fully support plarium boycott.
Oct 22, 2016, 07:4910/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 07:50(edited)
03/10/15
Union Hispartan 1 2 3 and Almafuerte we fully support our representatives
Oct 22, 2016, 08:0410/22/16
12/24/15
Prometheus said:

I do not find it logical people to ask for private hearing .Things should be in public, like a public chat Q/A or something that everybody can see what it is said there. 
It's perfectly logical when the host censors contributions...
Oct 22, 2016, 08:1310/22/16
06/18/15
WE ALSO AGREE WITH ROTT AND LADY TRISH
Oct 22, 2016, 08:1510/22/16
12/24/15
Tania said:

All you top players can demand anything you wish and threaten with anything you wish.

Bottom line is that Plarium isn't impressed by it. Even if the top coa's players al quit, thousands of others would remain and could take over the top positions.

So stop wasting your time, these are the Plarium rules, if you don't like it just find a new game.

Sincerely

except your thousands don't have the cash to replace the loses...
Oct 22, 2016, 11:0010/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 11:01(edited)
10/01/15
I am the heg at house of Herecles II Academy and i support our representative
Oct 22, 2016, 11:4510/22/16
08/16/15
Spenusmaximus - Hegemon of Midnite Marauders would like to pass on the Coalition's support for our representatives in any discussions with Plarium, I sincerely hope that our "united" voice is heard.
Oct 22, 2016, 12:2910/22/16
03/12/15

To solve conflicts only way is through dialog and words where 2 sides will find a part of common core to work whit. Other actions whatever they are sanctions, boycott, war etc will never solve conflicts but are good to get attention. I support people who put effort here to negotiate whit Plarium management and i hope their strong backbone will last on the pressure. This is battle what never been here. I call all to show up respect to all, not to spray dirt at anyone who are having efforts to make something better here. 

Jackthebotraper (Release the Kraken)

Oct 22, 2016, 12:3610/22/16
06/17/15
I totally support the complaints and actions of the players. Plarium must listen or loose present and future players.
Oct 22, 2016, 13:1310/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 13:15(edited)
01/12/16

DoubleEdgedSword said:

hi rott,

maybe it would be agood idea to send a mail to leonidas (the admin of this forum/game)

i think he might have direct contact with the dev's and such, i send previous complaints to him and he responds (not like 90% of the forum mods who don't even bother replying or just block you when you send any form of critism)

just an idea, for the rest, try to get the attention of alyona, she is the community manager and the highest in rank on this forum so whe might have more influence and might lissen to you when you break thrue her stereotype storys she tells, but you can't directly contact her as she blocked mails to her, so try to draw her into this post

i'm just hellping oout with what i learned about the forum in the last year

what also helps is sending your request in a support file, somethimes that helps to get in touch with game dev's, but not sure but worth the try

regards DES
Alyona was deleting all discussions when this started and showed little interest when she had the opportunity to stand up and be counted, hence the progression to where it is now!

Oct 22, 2016, 15:0910/22/16
08/30/14

I support having representatives speak for the masses of players where they can't be moderated and controlled. 

Heg of Time Keepers
Oct 22, 2016, 15:3210/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 15:34(edited)
01/05/15
I am Funkmeister Al of House of Herecles and support the general drachma boycott until Plarium will start discussing issues with players. Will also suppost Rott as a rep to speak for our issues.
Oct 22, 2016, 15:3210/22/16
08/27/14

The Resurrected said:

DoubleEdgedSword said:

hi rott,

maybe it would be agood idea to send a mail to leonidas (the admin of this forum/game)

i think he might have direct contact with the dev's and such, i send previous complaints to him and he responds (not like 90% of the forum mods who don't even bother replying or just block you when you send any form of critism)

just an idea, for the rest, try to get the attention of alyona, she is the community manager and the highest in rank on this forum so whe might have more influence and might lissen to you when you break thrue her stereotype storys she tells, but you can't directly contact her as she blocked mails to her, so try to draw her into this post

i'm just hellping oout with what i learned about the forum in the last year

what also helps is sending your request in a support file, somethimes that helps to get in touch with game dev's, but not sure but worth the try

regards DES
Alyona was deleting all discussions when this started and showed little interest when she had the opportunity to stand up and be counted, hence the progression to where it is now!

i know mate, but i'm just summing up the possibilitys, non of them are really affective at all, but these are the ways i know you can get in touch with game dev's

Oct 22, 2016, 17:4810/22/16
11/18/15
Shield supports the collective and its reprosentatives in Rott and LadyTrish. Hear us or lose us. 
Oct 22, 2016, 18:0710/22/16
Oct 22, 2016, 18:15(edited)
07/16/15

Zeus Warriors support the meeting between plarium with repersentatives of our initiative and i put full trust in the players that will represent the initiative and have my confidence in them to bring across our arguments and proposals. ( as said allready in other threat due to way too many people participating in all this it wouldnt be possible we all attend this meeting , we would need a stadium to fill with people lol )

All voices in skype channel are supporting the act to save this game and make it fun for real strategy gamers. I repeat once more we didnt all just went crazy over night and desided to hurt plarium in any way. We actually try to help plarium make this game one we will all be eager again to log in , play and yes spend our money on too .... But on a game that favors strategy and skilled gameplay so we all small or big , non money players , moderate spenders and big spenders can really enjoy it and be proud of what we achieve!! 

There is no pride to take in any achievement for  a real hardcore strategy gamer if the only thing he actually needs to do is pay to win.... 

Dear Plarium lets work together and make this game as great as it deserves to be !!

regards

dxr250

Oct 22, 2016, 18:1510/22/16
11/02/14

terminators 300 amk

also stands with all brother n sister coalitions

Oct 22, 2016, 18:4810/22/16
12/13/14
Modest suggestion : a substantial percentage of the gamers money to go for high-tech quality upgrading of plarium's servers. It would make gaming much easier for all !!!!!!!!! Merci :)  
Oct 22, 2016, 21:1810/22/16
10/10/14

We in Bir Gurkhalis hold the greatest respect for and place high value upon the individuality and independence of our own members, so I will neither presume nor assume to speak for every one of our members here and I speak only for myself.

The need for such, and this very discussion has been a long time in coming. So while I also favor openness and transparency, at present my only concern is that the discussion finally begins and is one which Plarium both respectfully heeds and engages in the mutual pursuit of that which is both possible and is in everyone's best interests including their own. A such I support the boycott as a simple means to help foster mutual interest in and bring about this discussion.

My own position is as follows...

Money is not, nor ever has it ever been the issue here, as one has always been free to spend as little or as much as they so choose.

I do not always agree with, but I have no real issue with most of the changes and additions to the game. Many of which are actual evidence of Plarium's willingness to listen to, address and implement in response to the suggestions, requests and complaints of the players themselves. In which in all fairness to Plarium, the majority of all such changes and additions suggested, requested and demanded by the players themselves can only be implemented into the game via the creation of some new instant ability that one can, and imo that one should fairly have to purchase and pay for the ability to do so. And being a case of both being careful what you ask for and the result of unforeseen and unintended consequences on the part of the players and Plarium alike.

At issue is the number of existing and known bugs and glitches in the game which are neither addressed nor fixed in a timely manner, if ever at all. Which are only compounded by the continued lack of proper beta testing and the live updating and implementing of all changes to the game amid and during game play. For which there is no discussion or notice given prior to their implementation and no clear guidelines and explanation after the fact as to their purpose and point, their usage and the potential risks or benefits. In which the players are left to blindly experiment and to determine for themselves at the cost and expense of their time, resources, units, boosts, drachmas and/or money.

Which between the bugs/glitches and the resulting strain upon the servers, one's internet connection and system with the implementation of every new change/addition to the game as a result of the increased downloading/uploading of ever more screens, more graphics and more code. Has made simply trying to log into and to play the game an unending exercise of futility and frustration in having to clear one's cache and refresh in order to be able to do and see the outcome of anything, and for which one must then blindly trust that whatever the outcome shown is both real and accurate.

At issue is also the unending cascade of special boosts, abilities and changes to the game that one can either buy from the 50% off/def boost, full protection, instant relocation, etc. To the special and increased abilities one now simply has and such as the being able to strike any pan any where on the map in an hour or less regardless of distance and at no cost.

All of which by either unforeseen and unintended consequences, or, as many suspect and have expressed is being done purely for profit and out of greed. Has altered the game beyond all recognition and in which the focus on proper builds, planning, coordination, teamwork, diplomacy, tactics and strategy for both the individual player and coalition alike, and  for both coiners and non-coiners alike, has all been overshadowed if not replaced. With the focus now upon the use of the new special abilities one has been granted outright and in having to purchase for oneself and one's coas the special abilities and boosts to defend against in order to just try to protect and keep that which one has already managed to achieve from any player or any coa willing to part with $10.00 - $25.00 apiece at any given moment, on any given day to pursue some personal grudge, just for laughs or simply for something to do out of sheer boredom while having to continually clear their cache and refresh the game.

Oct 22, 2016, 22:4510/22/16
08/21/14

if we all  STOP  fighting and  STOP   spending single dollar on this game,  plarium will listen and obey  :)

Tonaya 

Tree Feckers

Oct 23, 2016, 04:3410/23/16
02/28/15

I can predict the outcome of all this nonsense. Plarium will not even go into this, why would they, it's their company and they make the rules, we may play here in their game if we so choose.

Everybody goes back to normal business and start buying again, do you Really think all these heavy coiners who spent small fortunes will let this game be and their cities turned into farms for the thousands of players who will stay here? of course not.

So let's stay realistic and stop this childish nonsense.

Sincerely.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.