Clear Cache Error

5 Replies
terry64841
15 October, 2016, 1:10 PM UTC
Am I alone or are there others that keep getting the error message since last update that included the new levels for agreements and colaseum every 5 min I keep getting the " clear Cache " error meessage and i have done a compleate clean, defrag , and optimize on my comp. and am still getting these error messages. i don't know if it is a bug, or something to do with last patch or what. but if someone has a clue please let me know. thanks.
UTC +6:00
0
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
15 October, 2016, 4:21 PM UTC

You can read more about it Here
If nothing.. Try to log in on some other Browser  Archon.

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
0
terry64841
15 October, 2016, 7:16 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

You can read more about it Here
If nothing.. Try to log in on some other Browser  Archon.

this is not a connection issue this is while i am in game and while i am playing. i can click the " ok " button and continue playing but in 5 - 10 min the clear cache error window pops up again. i have cleared all cache in my browser and in the internet options for comp. done a clean defrag, and optimize and still getting it so ithas nothing to do with the ability to sign on or play the game. I have a 24 Meg. Internet so i know it is not that. and my flash is on auto update plus i check every night before shut down when i do my system clean.
UTC +6:00
0
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
15 October, 2016, 8:20 PM UTC
terry64841 said:

Drag-Theseus said:

You can read more about it Here
If nothing.. Try to log in on some other Browser  Archon.

this is not a connection issue this is while i am in game and while i am playing. i can click the " ok " button and continue playing but in 5 - 10 min the clear cache error window pops up again. i have cleared all cache in my browser and in the internet options for comp. done a clean defrag, and optimize and still getting it so ithas nothing to do with the ability to sign on or play the game. I have a 24 Meg. Internet so i know it is not that. and my flash is on auto update plus i check every night before shut down when i do my system clean.
Well for me personally it's normal lol.. I'm used on  it. like map is updating every few secs ad stuff in game..update by update, yea there must be some error after all those errors and you need to refresh.that's how I see it.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
0
lisa.rashley
18 October, 2016, 4:34 PM UTC
No... I am getting the message also.  Everytime i click on something, i get that message.
UTC +7:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 October, 2016, 11:37 AM UTC

lisa.rashley said:


No... I am getting the message also.  Everytime i click on something, i get that message.

Try to clear your browser cache to make sure that all the game files which are saved by your browser on your computer are replaced with new ones, containing the new game information. Please press Ctrl+Shift+Del to access the menu from which you can clear your browser’s cache. Then reload the page. In most situations it helps.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
1780428 users registered; 48369 topics; 287239 posts; our newest member:janlappen