Special offers

Special offers

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 10, 2016, 05:1510/10/16
10/04/16

Special offers

is it just me or is the 50$ special offer is no longer there? i was planning on getting that special offer.

the only special offers i see are from $4.99-$19.99.
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 10, 2016, 09:0110/10/16
09/17/15

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Oct 10, 2016, 14:4710/10/16
Oct 10, 2016, 14:54(edited)

Lolsitzsome1 said:

is it just me or is the 50$ special offer is no longer there? i was planning on getting that special offer.

the only special offers i see are from $4.99-$19.99.

The algorithm the community manager is refering to is verry simple   

For your example; if you wish to see the special offers from 50$ again you have to buy these low special offers first. 

When you wish to see the lower special offers, you have to stop buying the higher priced special offers. 

It's that simple. 

For Plarium Games of course the algoritm works with an opposite result. The more offers you buy and the more expensive ones you buy , the more departments they can get as company. 

It's a strategic game you play, so you have to use it in your advantage also  

In the game you are nothing with more 'departments' Plarium Games wish to install  that has more negative influence on the game then positive ones 

So take your conclusions and play the game in a strategic way   It's equal to buy nothing, that's the best strategic way you can do 

So you as player can indeed affect the algorithm in a direct way 
 Buy the low ones and you trigger immediatelly the higher ones. It's the only part in the game Plarium Games doesn't concider it as cheating in the game. All the rest , what also works with algorithms, and you are able to figure it out, you are conciderd as a cheater of the game. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.