I'm getting attacked by people who are in full protection

2 Replies
trichstir
1 October, 2016, 10:20 PM UTC
From what I have read, if a player has used full protection but then they attack me... I should be able to attack them back. This isn't working. I have been attacked 2+ times in the last 24+ hours by someone who has been in full protection the whole time. I can't attack them back. It's not just a display issue, because I sent a test attack and got the message about protection when the attack arrived.
UTC +7:00
Prometheus
3 October, 2016, 2:38 AM UTC

Hello archon!

There is the chance he attacked you and then recalled his troops and quickly bubbled!
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 October, 2016, 11:03 AM UTC
trichstir said:

From what I have read, if a player has used full protection but then they attack me... I should be able to attack them back. This isn't working. I have been attacked 2+ times in the last 24+ hours by someone who has been in full protection the whole time. I can't attack them back. It's not just a display issue, because I sent a test attack and got the message about protection when the attack arrived.
There's no way to attack a player if you're under the bubble. Just wait until his protection expires and then strike back!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1778987 users registered; 48218 topics; 286617 posts; our newest member:Benjamin12