All Categories

I'm getting attacked by people who are in full protection

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 1, 2016, 22:2010/01/16

From what I have read, if a player has used full protection but then they attack me... I should be able to attack them back. This isn't working. I have been attacked 2+ times in the last 24+ hours by someone who has been in full protection the whole time. I can't attack them back. It's not just a display issue, because I sent a test attack and got the message about protection when the attack arrived.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2016, 02:3810/03/16
08/03/15

Hello archon!

There is the chance he attacked you and then recalled his troops and quickly bubbled!
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 3, 2016, 11:0310/03/16
09/17/15
trichstir said:

From what I have read, if a player has used full protection but then they attack me... I should be able to attack them back. This isn't working. I have been attacked 2+ times in the last 24+ hours by someone who has been in full protection the whole time. I can't attack them back. It's not just a display issue, because I sent a test attack and got the message about protection when the attack arrived.
There's no way to attack a player if you're under the bubble. Just wait until his protection expires and then strike back!