All Categories

Drachmas are disappearing and not being used on anything.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 27, 2016, 23:2609/27/16
07/16/16

When I first noticed it they where at 888 now they are down to 243 and only seem to be disappearing while online. don't think I purchased anything for drachmas and am wondering where they are going
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 27, 2016, 23:4709/27/16
07/16/16
think I figured it out. when I click on the boost option to boost a break of equipment it was doing the drachmas instead of taking me to the boost option screen. that should be fixed and would definitely call it a bug. Lost a lot of drachmas to this bug makes me suspicious seeing how they are bought for actual cash. Would be very leery of buying anymore.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 28, 2016, 08:0309/28/16
09/17/15

dabowring said:

think I figured it out. when I click on the boost option to boost a break of equipment it was doing the drachmas instead of taking me to the boost option screen. that should be fixed and would definitely call it a bug. Lost a lot of drachmas to this bug makes me suspicious seeing how they are bought for actual cash. Would be very leery of buying anymore.

Hi! Please send a report to our Support team with the steps to reproduce the issue. They will test it and check if there is a bug. Here is a link for you  http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium.