Drachmas are disappearing and not being used on anything.

2 Replies
dabowring
27 September, 2016, 11:26 PM UTC
When I first noticed it they where at 888 now they are down to 243 and only seem to be disappearing while online. don't think I purchased anything for drachmas and am wondering where they are going
UTC +5:00
dabowring
27 September, 2016, 11:47 PM UTC
think I figured it out. when I click on the boost option to boost a break of equipment it was doing the drachmas instead of taking me to the boost option screen. that should be fixed and would definitely call it a bug. Lost a lot of drachmas to this bug makes me suspicious seeing how they are bought for actual cash. Would be very leery of buying anymore.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 September, 2016, 8:03 AM UTC

dabowring said:

think I figured it out. when I click on the boost option to boost a break of equipment it was doing the drachmas instead of taking me to the boost option screen. that should be fixed and would definitely call it a bug. Lost a lot of drachmas to this bug makes me suspicious seeing how they are bought for actual cash. Would be very leery of buying anymore.

Hi! Please send a report to our Support team with the steps to reproduce the issue. They will test it and check if there is a bug. Here is a link for you  http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1721261 users registered; 42621 topic; 271230 posts; our newest member:prakashmah.babu