This topic is closed

Temple of Pan

2 Replies
kentcneal
22 September, 2016, 8:07 PM UTC
The Temple of Pan can presently only be upgraded to level 5.  This provides a 10% increase in timber production. Timber is the one resource that I am chronically short of even though I have upgraded all of my lumberyards to the maximum level. It would be beneficial to provide for more levels at the temple, say five more levels with a 20% increase in production.
UTC +4:00
Drag-Theseus
23 September, 2016, 6:42 AM UTC
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 September, 2016, 8:36 AM UTC
kentcneal said:

The Temple of Pan can presently only be upgraded to level 5.  This provides a 10% increase in timber production. Timber is the one resource that I am chronically short of even though I have upgraded all of my lumberyards to the maximum level. It would be beneficial to provide for more levels at the temple, say five more levels with a 20% increase in production.
Maybe our devs will add some new levels for that building as well. But it's not in their current plans for now. They're currently working on several new features. Some of them were described in our Live Stream. Did you watch it by the way? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1663504 users registered; 33879 topics; 252843 posts; our newest member:nolanarenado