17 August, 2016, 6:11 PM UTC

hello at the moment, there is no list of equipment for the general

Freyner Arango's " I like tattoos "
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 August, 2016, 10:16 AM UTC
Maybe it's time to create it? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
FastReD
18 August, 2016, 4:48 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

It would be good, but I do not know some basic equipment, but I'll see if I can or if someone else can 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 August, 2016, 8:13 AM UTC
FastReD said:

It would be good, but I do not know some basic equipment, but I'll see if I can or if someone else can 

I can give you a link to an article in Stormfall Wiki with the list of Equipment. It could be something similar..
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
FastReD
19 August, 2016, 3:32 PM UTC

I can give you a link to an article in Stormfall Wiki with the list of Equipment. It could be something similar..

of course, it would be of good help

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 August, 2016, 11:30 AM UTC

http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=SF_Hero_Equipment Here you go. He has also added the info about the drop rate collected on this Forum 

FastReD
22 August, 2016, 6:07 PM UTC

http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=SF_Hero_Equipment Here you go. He has also added the info about the drop rate collected on this Forum 

ok, thank you, when I have more time, I'll start to perform 

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 August, 2016, 9:18 AM UTC
FastReD said:

ok, thank you, when I have more time, I'll start to perform 

Looking forward to it 
1775668 users registered; 47801 topic; 285472 posts; our newest member:reinp4rn