Commandant Can't See Statistics

3 Replies
GC Alab Supreme
17 August, 2016, 12:45 AM UTC
Before today, I used to be able to see my coalitions offense, defense, and spying units in the War Council like I am supposed to. But when I logged on today at around 4:30 PM, I realized that I can no longer see the statistics. I am still at Commandant Rank, and I already was before the incident. I checked my other privileges and they are still working fine, indicating that only this feature was removed from the war council. Was this patched by the developers or is this a bug?
☪Alab ☪
UTC +0:00
Wy San Luis
17 August, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC

Your hegemon changed the coalition statistics setting.

He can make it available only for himself or for everyone in the coalition.
"Those who seek to die will live, and those who seek to live will die."
UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
17 August, 2016, 7:59 PM UTC

Wy San Luis said:

Your hegemon changed the coalition statistics setting.

He can make it available only for himself or for everyone in the coalition.

Correct, good job.
Hegemon have option to who to share stat of league. He might let everyone to see even soldier.. but he might keep it only for himself.

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Prometheus
18 August, 2016, 1:13 AM UTC
GC Alab Supreme said:

Before today, I used to be able to see my coalitions offense, defense, and spying units in the War Council like I am supposed to. But when I logged on today at around 4:30 PM, I realized that I can no longer see the statistics. I am still at Commandant Rank, and I already was before the incident. I checked my other privileges and they are still working fine, indicating that only this feature was removed from the war council. Was this patched by the developers or is this a bug?
That's not a bug. Probably your coal has a spy and your hegemon want's to hide the statistics :) As mentioned above, the hegemon can change the option :)
UTC +4:00
1664716 users registered; 34016 topics; 253193 posts; our newest member:khetkhetkhing19