All Categories

Problem with agreements!

Problem with agreements!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 16, 2016, 16:3708/16/16

Problem with agreements!

Hi, i need help from Plarium team im stuck from last 4 days i suppost to receive from you articles or agreement everyday! And to be honest i cant sign nothing or upgrade nothing!
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 16, 2016, 17:0108/16/16
04/06/15

If you no longer receive article, should stick with gps

GPs Articles. Unlike other Plarium games, Tier III & Tier IV unit Articles must be purchased with GPs via the Market. Additionally you will purchase newer units (such as the Denarii units) with GPs. GPs are not purchasable and must be earned through in game actions such as participation in Global Quests. Currently new Agreements require 4-8 Articles each at 25 GPs per Article. It will take a substantial investment of time and effort to unlock all units. All GP purchases are via the Market.

Aug 17, 2016, 11:0108/17/16
Aug 17, 2016, 11:06(edited)
FastReD said:

If you no longer receive article, should stick with gps

GPs Articles. Unlike other Plarium games, Tier III & Tier IV unit Articles must be purchased with GPs via the Market. Additionally you will purchase newer units (such as the Denarii units) with GPs. GPs are not purchasable and must be earned through in game actions such as participation in Global Quests. Currently new Agreements require 4-8 Articles each at 25 GPs per Article. It will take a substantial investment of time and effort to unlock all units. All GP purchases are via the Market.

Hi. So, you told me to buy everyday coins from market to buy articles everyday? That you mean ?in 5 days i allready spent £100 pounds so? It suppost to receive everyday from plarium 1 article, but it seims like it not and i have to pay everyday 400-500 coins for 1 article that not nice.!in 5 days im already 48 level but, that mean im gona buy everyday coins to buy articles plus right now cheapest coins it like £60 pounds GBP in one payment im not gonna doing that. But thanks for your help.Plus when you start the game it says plarium it will give to us 1 article everyday and i dont receive nothing! Can a administrator check please my article he can see how many article i receive total since i start the game thanks. Hope this problem it will be solving. 
Aug 17, 2016, 18:0808/17/16
04/06/15

Archon, you received an item per day, free, if you have not yet reached the article argos, where needed gps, you still before that article must receive items by day, if you leave repeated should exchange it at the port, or ask your friends to help you, without having to put money in the game

Aug 18, 2016, 07:3908/18/16
Aug 18, 2016, 07:48(edited)

FastReD said:

Archon, you received an item per day, free, if you have not yet reached the article argos, where needed gps, you still before that article must receive items by day, if you leave repeated should exchange it at the port, or ask your friends to help you, without having to put money in the game

Well, i allready speak with my friends and they said plarium has to sorted out. And this is a bug plarium has to check my account and they can see. What gps and what article to trade in port if i dont have article for last 6 days it become annpyng day by day i wait for the article wich when in the beggining game says u receive 1 article everyday and i dont receive nothing and because of this i cant play anymore?i only can upgrade pilos and swordsman , gravisca and javenlineers and scout defense. Im sorry but if any administrator wich i asking you yesterday and it cannot sorted out in 2-3 days im gona quit the game. Thanks for help wich actually it not helping me.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2016, 10:0708/18/16
09/17/15
Hi, Clausanit! Have you contacted our Support Team? I'm sure they can help you.