This topic is closed

Generals Item Stats

2 Replies
Global
14 August, 2016, 11:36 PM UTC

Does anyone know how they work? Is it all random? Do I actually have to do math.Here's my dilemma

Have an equipped Sword of Hera +1UP +4.4 light/heavy/phx

Just got inventory Sword of Hera with a base of +3.8 l/h/p and if I were to upgrade it, it only will be upgraded to +4.3 l/h/p the thing is I can't even equip until I reach lvl 76. So it's higher lvl but lower stats?

Also have another one base +3.6 and would upgrade +1 to +4.1 

I guess I'm asking is there any scaling with level for stats or can it just be broken and forget about math?

R,

Game

UTC +8:00
Drag-Theseus
15 August, 2016, 7:31 AM UTC
Global said:

Does anyone know how they work? Is it all random? Do I actually have to do math.Here's my dilemma

Have an equipped Sword of Hera +1UP +4.4 light/heavy/phx

Just got inventory Sword of Hera with a base of +3.8 l/h/p and if I were to upgrade it, it only will be upgraded to +4.3 l/h/p the thing is I can't even equip until I reach lvl 76. So it's higher lvl but lower stats?

Also have another one base +3.6 and would upgrade +1 to +4.1 

I guess I'm asking is there any scaling with level for stats or can it just be broken and forget about math?

R,

Game

Well, I would just brake it on pieces.. Leave strong equipment and equip on General and all weak equipment brake. That's how 'm dong and that is my suggestion. Upgrade stronger equipment by using pieces.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
nltn
16 August, 2016, 3:51 PM UTC

It sounds like a very basic and lame script that adds a level requirement of 1-2-3-4 levels above your current level regardless of the item quality or type.

I have run into tier1 items that require level that is above my city level, even if that is an equivalent to tier3/4 items.

UTC +3:00
1663773 users registered; 34009 topics; 253012 posts; our newest member:Yhwach