This topic is closed

Game Packages

9 Replies
abzstylecentral
11 August, 2016, 11:51 AM UTC

How come for last week, the only package offers I'm getting are £219.99 or £129.99? Where has the £34.99 type package offer gone. I'm not paying £219.99 for a package

UTC +1:00
Littlebiscuitz
11 August, 2016, 9:33 PM UTC
Correct me if im wrong but dont the packages change depending on how much you spend on the game? e.g. £100 pound spend higher priced packages, £10 spent cheaper packages?
UTC +0:00
RIX
12 August, 2016, 12:49 AM UTC

The package offers stay in line with what you've last spent plus one higher.  Here in the state's if my highest package option with bonus items is 99.00 and I purchase it, my highest automatically becomes the 199.00 then the 99.00 and lastly the 49.00 package


That pricing tier will stay with me for 30 days before it drops.  Also check you private messages
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
hasty1
3 September, 2016, 2:32 PM UTC

Man that is a dumb pricing strategy... i might be tempted to pick up a £15 package on a spur of the moment but if I get a higher package for a one off boost you don't have any chance of getting anything else out of me for 30days because the package price is too high... nice job punishing someone for spending money in your game :P


Edit- I guess it works other wise they wouldnt do it but it still makes no sense to me 
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 September, 2016, 8:57 AM UTC

hasty1 said:


Man that is a dumb pricing strategy... i might be tempted to pick up a £15 package on a spur of the moment but if I get a higher package for a one off boost you don't have any chance of getting anything else out of me for 30days because the package price is too high... nice job punishing someone for spending money in your game :P


Edit- I guess it works other wise they wouldnt do it but it still makes no sense to me 

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Victory
5 September, 2016, 2:33 PM UTC

Spam customers with bad offers and they soon appear to be the best offers available and get purchased.

Wait for the better ones...hmmmm



UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 September, 2016, 11:02 AM UTC
Victory said:

Spam customers with bad offers and they soon appear to be the best offers available and get purchased.

Wait for the better ones...hmmmm

Why do you think there are bad offers? They're just different.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
NOMAD
29 September, 2016, 6:29 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

hasty1 said:


Man that is a dumb pricing strategy... i might be tempted to pick up a £15 package on a spur of the moment but if I get a higher package for a one off boost you don't have any chance of getting anything else out of me for 30days because the package price is too high... nice job punishing someone for spending money in your game :P


Edit- I guess it works other wise they wouldnt do it but it still makes no sense to me 

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 


UTC +9:00
NOMAD
29 September, 2016, 7:04 AM UTC
How long does it take for the drachma deals to reset if not purchased?  I've been only offered $329.99 deals for the last 3 weeks and the deals currently offered in that price range are well below previous offers.  Who wants to literally get 60% of the same deal bought earlier for the same price?  For example 60 days of universal boost or 100?   74,000 drachmas or 125,000?    I've talked to several people offered 80-90% off deals and the best I've had is 60% off.  You used to be able to get more champ units as well.  For example 50 cataphracts   now the best is 30.   I'm getting ready to report to my team that my rapid growth that I had planned on and possibly they had hoped for is no longer on the table.  This is directly related to the degradation of the once wonderful deals available.  If there is no change on Plariums methods of deal offers, then there will be a change in my spending habits and the question will then be Who is losing out more?      
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 10:06 AM UTC

NOMAD said:


How long does it take for the drachma deals to reset if not purchased?  I've been only offered $329.99 deals for the last 3 weeks and the deals currently offered in that price range are well below previous offers.  Who wants to literally get 60% of the same deal bought earlier for the same price?  For example 60 days of universal boost or 100?   74,000 drachmas or 125,000?    I've talked to several people offered 80-90% off deals and the best I've had is 60% off.  You used to be able to get more champ units as well.  For example 50 cataphracts   now the best is 30.   I'm getting ready to report to my team that my rapid growth that I had planned on and possibly they had hoped for is no longer on the table.  This is directly related to the degradation of the once wonderful deals available.  If there is no change on Plariums methods of deal offers, then there will be a change in my spending habits and the question will then be Who is losing out more?      

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1667765 users registered; 34065 topics; 254026 posts; our newest member:bagger-job