This topic is closed

Search box lead to results that can not be read

2 Replies
Chilango Chilaquil
4 July, 2016, 9:00 PM UTC

Hello there. 

I am wondering if this is just me, or should I file a bug report. See, when I use the search box to look for something, usually the results displayed lead me to a "You don't have the the necessary permission to view this". The url makes me think that the particular thread was discarded, since it contains "/trash/" somewhere in it. Is the search function limited to a privileged few?

Regards

UTC +5:00
Drag-Theseus
4 July, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC

Well it can happen if your internet connection is not so good at the moment(at least to me).

You can report problem//bug to our Plarium Support Team .

Thank you
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 July, 2016, 11:54 AM UTC
Chilango Chilaquil said:

Hello there. 

I am wondering if this is just me, or should I file a bug report. See, when I use the search box to look for something, usually the results displayed lead me to a "You don't have the the necessary permission to view this". The url makes me think that the particular thread was discarded, since it contains "/trash/" somewhere in it. Is the search function limited to a privileged few?

Regards

Unfortunately, all deleted topics will be displayed in the search results. /trash/ means that topic was moved to the Trash thread which is visible only for Administrators. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1781936 users registered; 48462 topics; 287661 post; our newest member:UnknownRanger