General Item Drops (Compiled Data)

General Item Drops (Compiled Data)

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Aug 18, 2016, 01:3208/18/16
12/21/15
I have played up to position 80 and have still never received a class III or IV item, even a common one. I would rather have a common class IV than a rare or legendary class I or II because it benefits phalanx and cavalry as well as lighter troops. It doesn't matter that the level of common items is lower, they can always be upgraded and it means that any upgrade you perform on it will also apply to the phalanx and cavalry troops. Phalanx and cavalry are many times stronger than light or heavy infantry so even a rare or legendary class I or II item in my opinion is not all that interesting if all it benefits is the infantry. I've played dozens of positions including high ones and my Sparta general is getting impatient for a class 3 or 4 box or item.
Aug 27, 2016, 08:0108/27/16
hahahahahahaaa
Aug 28, 2016, 01:0108/28/16
Thank you for doing this...it helps !
Aug 30, 2016, 07:5308/30/16
08/29/16
Is there a relation to geography as well ?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 30, 2016, 08:1508/30/16
09/17/15
jf.goulet said:

Is there a relation to geography as well ?
Do you mean player's geography?
Sep 2, 2016, 19:1809/02/16
03/30/15

i am very close to leaving this game, i find the constant ' moving the goalposts' extremely annoying, positions are a prime example of this. The ' General' is an almighty con, you are better off keeping your original 'off/ def'.

i have completed all 'scrolls' and yet i still get them as a so called reward, and can't trade them, i have some 2000 silver caduceus which i will never use but i cannot sell or trade them.

upgrades in 'off/def' seem to count for nothing in cap city, i still lose massive amounts of units in positions for very little gain.

my son has an acc here also and despite the fact that he has very little in the way of upgrades in Academy seems to build the same amount of units as i do on a daily basis, i have no upgrades left to do, he has hundreds yet we still build close to the same amount of units, WHY,

i can send 5000 thuros at a 150 position and win and yet i can send 200000 thuros at a 150 position and lose 5000 ????? am i missing something here, this is with all my gen and cap city upgrades.

the 50/60% upgrades should mean 50/60% not some weird maths calculation that plarium have invented.

as i said earlier i am close to leaving this game and if things do not change 'i will'
Sep 5, 2016, 08:3809/05/16
09/17/15

jackovitch said:

i am very close to leaving this game, i find the constant ' moving the goalposts' extremely annoying, positions are a prime example of this. The ' General' is an almighty con, you are better off keeping your original 'off/ def'.

i have completed all 'scrolls' and yet i still get them as a so called reward, and can't trade them, i have some 2000 silver caduceus which i will never use but i cannot sell or trade them.

upgrades in 'off/def' seem to count for nothing in cap city, i still lose massive amounts of units in positions for very little gain.

my son has an acc here also and despite the fact that he has very little in the way of upgrades in Academy seems to build the same amount of units as i do on a daily basis, i have no upgrades left to do, he has hundreds yet we still build close to the same amount of units, WHY,

i can send 5000 thuros at a 150 position and win and yet i can send 200000 thuros at a 150 position and lose 5000 ????? am i missing something here, this is with all my gen and cap city upgrades.

the 50/60% upgrades should mean 50/60% not some weird maths calculation that plarium have invented.

as i said earlier i am close to leaving this game and if things do not change 'i will'

As I already said in another thread, our devs are considering if there need to be any changes made to PPs right now.

They are also aware of the "Caduces" issue. They will find a way to resolve it.

There are several game features which allow you to build Units faster. And we are planning to add some more. 

As for the bonus calculations, I could explain you in more details if you wish. 

Let's imagine 1 builder can build a house in 1 day (or 24 hours).

Earlier our Bonuses were cutting the construction time. Let's say the bonus is 50%. In that case 1 builder will build 1 house in 12 hours (50% less).

But a few months ago we have changed the way your bonuses are applied. Now they rise speed instead of cutting the time.

How does it work?

Let's imagine that our builder started working 50% faster.

It means that 1 builder will build 1,5 houses in 1 day (24 hours), or 1 house in 16 hours. Not 12 like it would be if the Bonus cut the building time for a house.

The same formula is behind all construction/training/etc. bonuses.

Sep 7, 2016, 16:1709/07/16
Thank you
Sep 8, 2016, 11:0009/08/16
09/17/15
balantrodoch said:

Thank you
You're welcome. If you have any questions, please ask.
Sep 29, 2016, 05:0809/29/16
08/27/16
:)
Oct 16, 2016, 18:4710/16/16
01/27/15
You can no longer get class 4 items at positions 70-90. Or at least in my case I can't.  I play PP quite often and now I am getting close to 50% of my general items as coffers.  I just destroy them too.  They are a waste of time.
Oct 17, 2016, 11:1810/17/16
09/17/15
RIX said:

You can no longer get class 4 items at positions 70-90. Or at least in my case I can't.  I play PP quite often and now I am getting close to 50% of my general items as coffers.  I just destroy them too.  They are a waste of time.
We didn't change the drop rates.
Nov 13, 2016, 01:3211/13/16

silveourbanrivals said:

Does anyone know whether you have to have signed a phalanx treaty before you can get a class III item or box, or a cavalry treaty before you can receive a IV item or box? I'm just wondering why a player who has played several positions in the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's has never received a class 3 or 4 item or box. It's the only expanation (apart from bad luck) I can think of for why despite having played dozens of high level positions there have been no class 3 or 4 items. The inventory is full of class 2 boxes, many of which have had to be ditched to make room for more items, also class 2. I hope it's not the case that you have to have signed phalanx or cavalry treaties to be eligible to receive an item that would benefit phalanges or cavalry, after all you can win phalanx troops or cavalry when playing the rounds so why not the general items to go with them? I would like to know if anybody here who has not yet signed phalanx or cavalry treaties has managed to receive an item or box of class III or IV from playing Persian positions.

In the market you can buy coffer and you need agreements signed to be able to buy certain class coffer/chest/box

Class II --- sign Maroneia agreement

Class III --- sign Argos agreement

Class IV --- sign Corinth agreement 

So will it be wrong if one assumes to get Class III item from Persian Position you need Argos signed. Remember signing agreement for  a hero item may be a necessary condition but not sufficient.
Nov 26, 2016, 04:3711/26/16
05/14/16

ANKAN said:

silveourbanrivals said:

Does anyone know whether you have to have signed a phalanx treaty before you can get a class III item or box, or a cavalry treaty before you can receive a IV item or box? I'm just wondering why a player who has played several positions in the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's has never received a class 3 or 4 item or box. It's the only expanation (apart from bad luck) I can think of for why despite having played dozens of high level positions there have been no class 3 or 4 items. The inventory is full of class 2 boxes, many of which have had to be ditched to make room for more items, also class 2. I hope it's not the case that you have to have signed phalanx or cavalry treaties to be eligible to receive an item that would benefit phalanges or cavalry, after all you can win phalanx troops or cavalry when playing the rounds so why not the general items to go with them? I would like to know if anybody here who has not yet signed phalanx or cavalry treaties has managed to receive an item or box of class III or IV from playing Persian positions.

In the market you can buy coffer and you need agreements signed to be able to buy certain class coffer/chest/box

Class II --- sign Maroneia agreement

Class III --- sign Argos agreement

Class IV --- sign Corinth agreement 

So will it be wrong if one assumes to get Class III item from Persian Position you need Argos signed. Remember signing agreement for  a hero item may be a necessary condition but not sufficient.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Dec 4, 2016, 13:0912/04/16
03/17/15

I'm up to level 85 and I have not gotten class 4 items yet.  been above level 80 for at least 3 months.

Proof that I am not lying.  I have never seen a class 4 item

Dec 4, 2016, 17:4812/04/16
Dec 4, 2016, 18:06(edited)
03/29/15

PsychoFURY said:

I'm up to level 85 and I have not gotten class 4 items yet.  been above level 80 for at least 3 months.

Proof that I am not lying.  I have never seen a class 4 item

Do you have all cavalry agreements signed? I might be wrong but I was under the impression all cavalry agreements had to be signed or at a certain level or something, to be able to get and use class4 items.  

Plarium staff will be at the Bi-monthly weekend bondage bash at plarium towers, they prob not reply with proper answer till tomorrow.

Edit - Scratch that, just noticed you were Registered: 03/22/2015 , so I guess you will have completed all agreements to lvl20.

Dec 24, 2016, 00:5712/24/16
02/13/16

Hi , I paid 1800 Drachmas (approx USD9.90 advertised) for a Legendary Class 2 box Key, opened it , but I already had the same item equipped.

Which I also paid 1,800 Drachmas for another Key earlier.  

Can the game please not duplicate the General's Items if opening Boxes ? 

Thanks 

Dec 26, 2016, 10:2412/26/16
09/17/15
Flipper said:

Hi , I paid 1800 Drachmas (approx USD9.90 advertised) for a Legendary Class 2 box Key, opened it , but I already had the same item equipped.

Which I also paid 1,800 Drachmas for another Key earlier.  

Can the game please not duplicate the General's Items if opening Boxes ? 

Thanks 

Hi! Unfortunately, you get a random Item when you open a Chest. So you need to always remember that there's a chance that the Item you get will be a duplicate of what you already have.