This topic is closed

UPGRADE SKETCHES?

23 Replies
GOHAWX
23 May, 2016, 1:46 PM UTC
Can someone explain how and where these are utilized? There's not much info in the "help" section. Thanks.
UTC +5:00
0
Prometheus
23 May, 2016, 2:15 PM UTC

Let me help you in this Archon.


If you want to upgrade sketches, start with your resource production and Port.


Do not upgrade anything else until you got those ones upgrade :) Best thing to do is to buy the 1k sketches for 10k drachmas.
UTC +4:00
3
Rob May
23 May, 2016, 2:42 PM UTC

production building upgrade to lvl 21 is good value, anything after is not so much, if u raid, upgrade port as suggested by hackerista, everything else is useless.(unless u like green color)


u can read this as well:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/topics/upgrade-sketches-equals-a-poor-investment/

UTC +0:00
2
Nuno Paiva
23 May, 2016, 4:35 PM UTC

Hello Archon

Before upgrading every building till the next level, you see the requirements ( amount of Sketches and Resources you need) along with the benefits you will receive. 



UTC +1:00
0
Sparty
25 May, 2016, 7:31 PM UTC

Has anyone ever seen Upgrade Sketches receive one of the discounts that get offered?


I'm not sure whether to hold out ans see if a discount is offered or just go ahead and by the 1,000 for 10K drachma.


Thank you


Sparty
UTC +10:00
0
ThatBloke
26 May, 2016, 6:27 AM UTC

I don't think I've ever seen any discount on these.


They may be too recent to tell, but are still there for long enough to have statistically started to drop at least once...


But I (unfortunately, as I'll never use them) get lots of discounts on relocation pools that are almost as old as sketches.


So I have the feeling they have just not planned for any discount on sketches.


I pity the fool
UTC +11:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 May, 2016, 8:22 AM UTC
I can confirm that there are no discounts for Sketches at the moment.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
ONLINE.ALIEN
29 May, 2016, 10:00 PM UTC

i have gotten them on discount with the wheel of fortune...i think its possible but probably won't happen that often.


Is there any info how much each upgrade cost for each building, simple info like this should be easy to find and available.


UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 May, 2016, 10:03 AM UTC

ONLINE.ALIEN said:


i have gotten them on discount with the wheel of fortune...i think its possible but probably won't happen that often.


Is there any info how much each upgrade cost for each building, simple info like this should be easy to find and available.


Are you sure you had them in the Discount? I don't have such information actually.


Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
lekkerdje
30 May, 2016, 11:30 PM UTC
Pretty sure it was on discount because i bought 1 sketch and didnt know even what it was at the time... hehe
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
31 May, 2016, 11:43 AM UTC
lekkerdje said:

Pretty sure it was on discount because i bought 1 sketch and didnt know even what it was at the time... hehe
Lucky you 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
lekkerdje
31 May, 2016, 10:16 PM UTC

Also can all buildings upgrades that require sketches or tokens be made public. I can see the first upgrade but after that i want to know if they remain the same cost or go up.


This info seems not to be found, same with the hall of xenia, thinking of upgrading it by i want to know what u gonna need for each level upgrade.

This is vital and simple info that should be easily available.


thank you
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 June, 2016, 12:04 PM UTC
lekkerdje said:

Also can all buildings upgrades that require sketches or tokens be made public. I can see the first upgrade but after that i want to know if they remain the same cost or go up.


This info seems not to be found, same with the hall of xenia, thinking of upgrading it by i want to know what u gonna need for each level upgrade.

This is vital and simple info that should be easily available.


thank you
Each upgrade requires more Resources than the previous one. And unfortunately, we cannot disclose this information. You can find it within the game.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
ItBurnsWhenIPvP
1 June, 2016, 12:34 PM UTC
To answer your question. Yes, it cost more sketches with each upgrade to a building after level 21. In my opinion it is not worth upgrading any buildings past level 21 and the only buildings you should upgrade is your port, farms, timber mills and bronze forges . Unless you are willing to spend loads of cash for very minimal increases after level 21. it is just not worth it really.
Learn Adapt and Overcome
UTC +0:00
0
lekkerdje
1 June, 2016, 2:46 PM UTC

why is such info not disclosed, there is no reason to not clearly show it. i could ask around and post this on the internetz if i wanted too.

Anyone who has upgraded them can tell me and are the costs so absurdly stupid that u keep this info secret.


if i upgrade something, i wanne know how much the last upgrade will cost or i wont even start without knowing it.

UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 June, 2016, 9:33 AM UTC
lekkerdje said:

why is such info not disclosed, there is no reason to not clearly show it. i could ask around and post this on the internetz if i wanted too.

Anyone who has upgraded them can tell me and are the costs so absurdly stupid that u keep this info secret.


if i upgrade something, i wanne know how much the last upgrade will cost or i wont even start without knowing it.

We have never disclosed such info regarding the ordinary levels. So why should we do it now? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Rob May
7 June, 2016, 3:24 AM UTC
I heard that someone had 10% discount on sketches, but not confirmed. they either not on wheel or extremely low % at best
UTC +0:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 June, 2016, 7:48 AM UTC
Rob May said:

I heard that someone had 10% discount on sketches, but not confirmed. they either not on wheel or extremely low % at best
I'm sure that we don't have such discount 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 June, 2016, 1:17 PM UTC
billy.bell3 said:

What about upgrades military buildings?  Stuck at level 1 mine are...
Which ones?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
billy.bell3
9 June, 2016, 5:46 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

billy.bell3 said:

What about upgrades military buildings?  Stuck at level 1 mine are...
Which ones?
Which ones don't upgrade?  It won't help you if I tell you which ones.  I have a level 1 stable.
UTC +4:00
0
1777936 users registered; 48079 topics; 286157 posts; our newest member:УлЁт