All Categories

The New Pack Of Free Resources

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

The New Pack Of Free Resources

Spring is a time when each petal unfurls a story of new beginnings. While nature gently reminds us of itself and brings some fresh inspiration, we are sure the new pack of free resources will come in handy. You can grab it right now, Archons!

Redeem it by following these simple steps:
- Go to Plarium Play
- Launch the game
- Go to the Settings tab
- Click the Gift Code button
- Paste the code and confirm it to receive your gift

🎁 Gift code: SPNG24
️⌛️ Valid until: April 19, 2024, 23:59:59 UTC

Let the essence of spring guide your journey!

Views
Comments
Apr 13, 2024, 10:0004/13/24
Apr 24, 2024, 14:488 days
10/22/19

I have just been looking at the leader table on the Thracian Frontier server. When you look at the top 3 pages on the leader board then the vast majority are from one COA. So what I hear people say? The problem I see is that they are almost all very low level players, Indeed there is a level 54 player who has 15.7 million points>

I do not believe that players of this level can have the resources, emeralds, time in conquest orders or bonds to be able to achieve that fairly, so to me we are seeing an example of a bot COA, cheating. The real problem is that Plarium does not seem to care. They are just letting Sparta die a death, they have confirmed that they are not doing any game development, so now just getting the cash from those few players who want to play fairly

i

i

i

KatiaModerator
Apr 25, 2024, 11:017 days
01/31/18
Smy

I have just been looking at the leader table on the Thracian Frontier server. When you look at the top 3 pages on the leader board then the vast majority are from one COA. So what I hear people say? The problem I see is that they are almost all very low level players, Indeed there is a level 54 player who has 15.7 million points>

I do not believe that players of this level can have the resources, emeralds, time in conquest orders or bonds to be able to achieve that fairly, so to me we are seeing an example of a bot COA, cheating. The real problem is that Plarium does not seem to care. They are just letting Sparta die a death, they have confirmed that they are not doing any game development, so now just getting the cash from those few players who want to play fairly

i

i

i

I understand that the players see everywhere bot programs users. I won't claim that they are not, or that they are. Level of the city isn't a factor to judge  the experience that this player might have, and what money he spends into the game. This account might be a secondary account of a very experienced player, so he is playing with  his second account as a big level player. Or he is playing in another server, and started to play in your server very recently. When I started playing on server 3, not many players knew me, so they thought that I would be an easy target, but even if I was 90 level, I was playing with my experience of my true level, plus I coined. If you still believe that they are bot program users, you can report them to the Support by clicking here