All Categories

More Improvements To Team Position Takedown

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

More Improvements To Team Position Takedown

Archons,

Thanks to your feedback, changes have been made to the Team Position Takedown.

It is now easier to complete Areas, meaning you are sure to make greater progress through the Event than before.

The Team Position Takedown is on now and these changes have been implemented, so team up, take on Xerxes' forces, and reap an outstanding bounty!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
Mar 17, 2023, 10:0103/17/23
Mar 17, 2023, 18:3303/17/23
08/27/14

I will see if there has been a change or not and I will let you know when the tournament starts .

I hope it's not the same as before 

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 20, 2023, 11:2803/20/23
10/31/22
ROBERT

I will see if there has been a change or not and I will let you know when the tournament starts .

I hope it's not the same as before 

Thanks, Archon! Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Mar 20, 2023, 20:3403/20/23
08/27/14

I think the number of enemy units has been reduced . 

so the disadvantages are the losses and the rewards are equal 

but I will see what happens next .

if so, as I said, you are progressing, but I think that even in this tournament, you should include all our soldiers with the strength they actually have, and not the initial strength as lvl 1.

+ gardijan .

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 21, 2023, 16:1803/21/23
10/31/22
ROBERT

I think the number of enemy units has been reduced . 

so the disadvantages are the losses and the rewards are equal 

but I will see what happens next .

if so, as I said, you are progressing, but I think that even in this tournament, you should include all our soldiers with the strength they actually have, and not the initial strength as lvl 1.

+ gardijan .

Thanks for your input, Archon! I got your point regarding the strength of the units with different boosters, etc. However, as far as I understand, our team currently decided to keep this event in that spirit. I hope you'll enjoy our new changes to the Team Position Takedown 💪

Mar 26, 2023, 09:3403/26/23
09/04/16

The number of units on positiosn until Area 16 so far has been reduced about 45% each on the Offensive positions (i think Plarium do the same for Defensive. positions).  

The rewards remain the same.

This make the Team Position Takedown to be among the top events like Coalition Conflict if the units reduction remain at 45% for the rest of the Areas.

Best Positions are the Offensive Ones.

Best Units for use for max Profit in order are:

1) Elysian

2) Acolytes

3) Normal units

Negatives :

Event occurs 2 per month if i remember right, i think is better if it was one per week like Coalition Conflict, starting one Monday and endup on Sunday.

The Grande Reward contain only one Divine Chest.

I think players when they read "Grande Reward" dont expect  a Divine Chest only or alone.

Plarium can or must improve the  Grande Reward fairthermore.

Thank you Plarium for the Changes you make that make the Worse Event to be one of the Top.

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 28, 2023, 09:3603/28/23
10/31/22
IOANNIS

The number of units on positiosn until Area 16 so far has been reduced about 45% each on the Offensive positions (i think Plarium do the same for Defensive. positions).  

The rewards remain the same.

This make the Team Position Takedown to be among the top events like Coalition Conflict if the units reduction remain at 45% for the rest of the Areas.

Best Positions are the Offensive Ones.

Best Units for use for max Profit in order are:

1) Elysian

2) Acolytes

3) Normal units

Negatives :

Event occurs 2 per month if i remember right, i think is better if it was one per week like Coalition Conflict, starting one Monday and endup on Sunday.

The Grande Reward contain only one Divine Chest.

I think players when they read "Grande Reward" dont expect  a Divine Chest only or alone.

Plarium can or must improve the  Grande Reward fairthermore.

Thank you Plarium for the Changes you make that make the Worse Event to be one of the Top.

Wow, cool beans! Thanks for your constructive feedback, Archon. And I'm happy you noticed the changes and are starting to enjoy them! I'm about to save your suggestion, and the team will consider what they can do with it 🙏

Apr 10, 2023, 16:5204/10/23
09/04/16

Maximum Units needed per Area

i

Apr 10, 2023, 16:5904/10/23
09/04/16

"Typical User" Profit

i

Apr 10, 2023, 17:0004/10/23
09/04/16

Rewards

i

Apr 10, 2023, 17:1204/10/23
09/04/16

Units per Position per Area.

The Defensive Units are calculated from previous event -45% (except Area 20)

i

KatiaModerator
Apr 10, 2023, 19:4404/10/23
Apr 10, 2023, 19:44(edited)
01/31/18
IOANNIS

Maximum Units needed per Area

i

Thank you archon for sharing your knowledge and the sheets. Very good and hard job. This time,  I used only Macedonian Cavalry as I'm getting a lot of free Macs every day from my upgraded Proeranistria guardian , and everyday coalition event, so I have plenty of them. I must admit that  I don't like them so much, so Sarissas and Macs are the first I kill to positions. According to my run on the Team position takeover, I needed more Macs than you. So  I lost 8654 Macedonian cavalry, and this is 1100 more than you wrote So, I wonder if every unit gives a different result. Anyway, I do believe that this time the team position is worth the losses. As a player, I would love to have something more than a Divine coffer too, as a lot of the old players have all the divine items, so the ultimate reward isn't so ultimate anymore. Thank you again. Your hard job will help a lot of players.  👏