All Categories

Team Position Takedown Improved

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Team Position Takedown Improved

Archon,

I wish only to remind you that after several initial runs of the Team Position Takeover, changes of a most favorable kind were made to the Event’s Rewards on the basis of player feedback.

These changes ensured that you will earn more Units than before for completing an Area, and that each Reward Slot in an Area now contains a different Unit, so you can build up your army with greater variety as you progress.

Bear this information in mind, and be sure to participate in the Team Position Takedown - it's on now!

Basileus Leonidas 

Views
Comments
Feb 17, 2023, 10:1402/17/23
Feb 17, 2023, 10:3502/17/23
01/27/16

ни кому ваш турнир командные цели не нужны  !!!

8000 агем сливать.

а  что опять с  сервером ?

долго  еще эти тормаза будут происходить ?

когда  будит повышенна  мощность сервера ???????? 

Feb 17, 2023, 13:2802/17/23
01/25/17

Io non riesco a capire il perchè di questa presa in giro.  Il torneo è identico a quelli scorsi, i premi sono esattamente uguali. Volete derubarci approfittando dell'ignoranza della gente facendo inviare truppe non potenziate. La perdita è assicurata, la matematica non sbaglia e questo torneo è una truffa. La plarium cerchi almeno di essere corretta NON facendo passare come ottimo un torneo dove se NON si parcecipa si guadagna. 

Saluti

Feb 17, 2023, 14:2602/17/23
08/02/18

I'm confused didn't Plarium just improve the payouts like 1 month ago?

Feb 18, 2023, 17:2802/18/23
Feb 18, 2023, 17:38(edited)
08/27/14

you see they are copying the same 

they didn't want to write changes, they were lazy.

so I can expect after a year that they won't fix the part of the tournament .

show me that change you made  

that you can write that you have changed something if you haven't  

shame on you  

ban me for 10 days free  . doesn't this make sense?  

that the players keep saying that something is wrong and you say that you fixed it and we don't see the difference .

who should play to write to a blind person here, that's how we feel as players, we waste time saying what's wrong and then we don't achieve anything.

I'm angry again .  that you can't turn on the game and test yourself what's wrong and see how to fix the game 

if you play for 1 hour and look at the bugs and try to fix them for 1 hour in a week, I think you would do more than now .

you won't fix a bug, there will be more as you do, and you always know how to spoil what is good

Feb 18, 2023, 21:1702/18/23
09/04/16

We complained about Team Positions and plarium increase Rewards witch is good move from them.

We complain again and Plarium increase Rewards furthermore.

I will soon see how profitable is with the new rewards ...

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 20, 2023, 11:3002/20/23
10/31/22
Стаурос

ни кому ваш турнир командные цели не нужны  !!!

8000 агем сливать.

а  что опять с  сервером ?

долго  еще эти тормаза будут происходить ?

когда  будит повышенна  мощность сервера ???????? 

Мне жаль, Архонт, что вам не нравится наше событие :( Что касается сервера, что конкретно с ним не так?

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 20, 2023, 11:3802/20/23
10/31/22
Jagwar

I'm confused didn't Plarium just improve the payouts like 1 month ago?

We are trying to improve every every now and then, Archon 🙌

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 20, 2023, 11:5002/20/23
10/31/22

Archons! Thank you so much for you sharing your thoughts about Team Position Takedown. It would be valuable for me to know your opinion more closely - why do some Archons not enjoy this event? Which changes would you like to see? What do you like about this event? I'll appreciate it very much 🤗

Feb 21, 2023, 11:2802/21/23
01/07/23

Доброго времени суток ! Что касаемо турнира , то он один из самых непродуманных по соотношению " влил - получил" . Представьте что у вас есть 100 $ и вас убеждают что вам очень выгодно их отдать , а взамен получить 1 Сent. Что касаемо сервера. Игра тормозит очень сильно ( чистка кэша и прочее не помогает) . Время отклика от 1 минуты и больше. Отчеты либо пропадают , либо приходят с очень большим опозданием . Зачастую не открываются совсем. Войска посланные на цели , либо на грабеж зависают на локациях на длительное время. Да что я объясняю. Зайдите в игру и все увидите сами.

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 21, 2023, 13:2102/21/23
10/31/22
Diehard

Доброго времени суток ! Что касаемо турнира , то он один из самых непродуманных по соотношению " влил - получил" . Представьте что у вас есть 100 $ и вас убеждают что вам очень выгодно их отдать , а взамен получить 1 Сent. Что касаемо сервера. Игра тормозит очень сильно ( чистка кэша и прочее не помогает) . Время отклика от 1 минуты и больше. Отчеты либо пропадают , либо приходят с очень большим опозданием . Зачастую не открываются совсем. Войска посланные на цели , либо на грабеж зависают на локациях на длительное время. Да что я объясняю. Зайдите в игру и все увидите сами.

Архонт, спасибо за вашу точку зрения и примеры, примем это во внимание. По поводу зависшего сервера, актуально ли еще оно? Если да, давайте попробуем обратиться за помощью к нашей Службе Поддержки , поскольку они могут проверить вашу ситуацию более детально 🤗

KatiaModerator
Feb 24, 2023, 07:4902/24/23
01/31/18

Archons, I do understand your concerns about the Team Positions. I thought that these positions were not so beneficial for the players. I was shocked when a teammate gave me his sheet of the losses and the gains. I didn't believe in my eyes. You are experienced players, so check this screenshot and decide what is beneficial and what is not. Upgraded Acolyte agreements will help us to understand this sheet 

i

Feb 24, 2023, 10:5302/24/23
01/27/16
Daria

Мне жаль, Архонт, что вам не нравится наше событие :( Что касается сервера, что конкретно с ним не так?

сервер  отвичает на запросы  от 20-60 сек 

это у всех такая  проблема!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

уже  неделю !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 27, 2023, 14:0402/27/23
10/31/22
Стаурос

сервер  отвичает на запросы  от 20-60 сек 

это у всех такая  проблема!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

уже  неделю !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Архонт, спасибо что сообщили! Мне жаль, что вы столкнулись с этой проблемой:( Передала информацию команде, сейчас они решают вопрос.