All Categories

Important News For All Players

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Important News For All Players

Dear players,

Due to recent exchange rate fluctuations, we have been forced to increase the prices of some of our in-game Offers.

This action is essential so that we can continue providing you with the best possible gaming experience.

We will continue to review our prices going forward and adjust them in line with global exchange rate changes.

Thanks for your understanding, and good luck on the battlefield!
Plarium 

Views
Comments
Nov 16, 2022, 11:5311/16/22
Nov 16, 2022, 12:2011/16/22
03/10/15

you must be kidding, in the worst recession after the pandemic, wars etc and you decide to step the prices? i would really love to put a face to the brilliant mind behind these changes.

i had reduced my expenses, but now even more. well done, a great way to lose paying clients

Nov 16, 2022, 13:2411/16/22
10/01/15

hi, unfortunately I believe Plarium has made a major error.

1- I used to pay 5.9 Pounds for a normal package and now the price has increased to 8.9 pounds for same package. if i pay usd by today rate (1.185 pound to usd) i can buy cheaper.

2- It is correct that both the pound and euro fell sharply against the usd 1 month ago but they have since been on the road to recovery.

3- As Fortuna has pointed out above, we, in Europe, are facing a very bad recession coupled with over 11% inflation which has not been seen in the last 10 years and that will cause a lot of European players to have less disposable income.

Now with the increase you have placed in the prices, I think you will lose a sizable income from the european side.

Whether you wish to review this policy or not is your decision because I for one will not be making any purchases for the forseen future

yours truly

Bobby

Nov 16, 2022, 15:5211/16/22
Nov 21, 2022, 13:06(edited)
06/30/15

mouahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

keep your " thanks for your understanding". And if it is to make such announcements that make no sense then close your game that we finish with your short-sightedness ... The advantage is that we will not spend anything anymore :)

good luck for you , not for us!

Nov 16, 2022, 15:5911/16/22
03/10/15

exchange rate fluctuations mean for Plarium to put a 50% increase in all prices.  Seriously, can someone introduce us to the brilliant minds in charge of these decisions? 

Nov 16, 2022, 22:1311/16/22
01/06/16

By increasing costs you make players spend less on the game, and cause them to quit entirely.

What you need to do is lower prices, meaning more members spending and more players actually using their troops in game.

Stop trying to ruin the game, the way it's going you'll have no more members to sell these ridiculously over priced packages to. Surely you must have seen the decline in the game since you got rid of ARS. 

It's time Plarium woke up and sort this out before it's to late.

Nov 16, 2022, 23:3811/16/22
12/15/20

OK ... I will see the new prices ...

Nov 18, 2022, 18:1111/18/22
11/27/16

The 2 packs i usually can afford and like to buy have gone up 50% guardian pass and battle pass,  11% inflation in the uk for my food and god knows what for my gas and electric, so 50% increase on my leisure game is a bit of a kick.

just thinking

10 players buying at £5.99 = £59.90

at the new rate you make that with 6.66 players who pay the new price so profit if you get 7 but have 3 annoyed players who will lag behind and maybe quit. 

our choice if we pay and of course some will but i dont think 50% raise in price is the right way to go when i saw the announcement i thought probably 10% and i would of understood.

disappointed.

Nov 20, 2022, 16:5911/20/22
08/27/14

ars  

raise the price 10000000000E for 1 package 

maybe someone will buy it 

Nov 20, 2022, 19:2511/20/22
11/20/22

Will there be a Black Friday sale this year ?

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 21, 2022, 13:2511/21/22
Nov 21, 2022, 13:26(edited)
10/31/22

I understand your frustration, Archons. I want to assure you that we will try to diversify our packages by adding something fresh and interesting. Plus we will try to launch discounts more often. Stay tuned 😉

Nov 21, 2022, 16:3211/21/22
06/06/15

Super das war's  gebe keinen müden Euro  mehr aus.

Nov 21, 2022, 17:3511/21/22
Nov 21, 2022, 17:35(edited)
08/27/14

I understand your frustration, Archons. I want to assure you that we
will try to diversify our packages by adding something fresh and
interesting. Plus we will try to launch discounts more often. Stay tuned
😉  

Anyway, the game is very useful and I won't pay a single cent  .

I stay in this game if I have friends and communicate with them. all you do is ruin the game.

make a mistake and the players have to turn to you and tell you, now it's mostly the Persian team

def and off is at the starting point when we attack those positions 

my horse, if I go to attack, has a power of 7k, when I go to attack that position tim it has an initial attack of 1680 .

that tournament is a loss for every player  now until you fix the bug 😎

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 24, 2022, 11:4411/24/22
10/31/22

Thanks for being with us, Archon! 🤗 I got it. However, we are trying our best to improve the game experience. Stay tuned 😉

Nov 29, 2022, 20:0811/29/22
03/10/15
Daria

I understand your frustration, Archons. I want to assure you that we will try to diversify our packages by adding something fresh and interesting. Plus we will try to launch discounts more often. Stay tuned 😉

there is no frustatrion here. you make packages not worth our money, your option, your decision, we share with you our thoughts... and who knows, just maybe, maybe it will frustrate your company to see the totals figures next month just a though

sure it is very fresh and refreshing to see all more expensive, even the packages that you are trying to put with similar prices as before but with fewer value items or NOT interesting at all items... it sure feels absolutely great to see how you treat us as if we were stupid and ignorant... really quite refreshing

Nov 29, 2022, 20:1111/29/22
03/10/15
Daria

Thanks for being with us, Archon! 🤗 I got it. However, we are trying our best to improve the game experience. Stay tuned 😉

do you realise how false it sounds that stay tuned? hahaha omg 

after 8 years i keep reading lies about improving game experience when they screw the game for players lol

Nov 30, 2022, 10:2811/30/22
03/17/16

I like playing Sparta. Or rather, I enjoyed playing it. That Plarium wants to make money with it, apart from the costs, is legitimate and out of the question. However, the prices were already steep before and have now shot through the roof. I fear that even more players will turn their backs on Sparta and thus further accelerate the game's decline. That is a pity. But I will also drastically limit my buying behaviour.

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 30, 2022, 11:4611/30/22
10/31/22
Fortuna

there is no frustatrion here. you make packages not worth our money, your option, your decision, we share with you our thoughts... and who knows, just maybe, maybe it will frustrate your company to see the totals figures next month just a though

sure it is very fresh and refreshing to see all more expensive, even the packages that you are trying to put with similar prices as before but with fewer value items or NOT interesting at all items... it sure feels absolutely great to see how you treat us as if we were stupid and ignorant... really quite refreshing

Your thoughts matter, so thanks for sharing them, Archon. I wonder if it will be helpful if I say that this decision was essential to implement. However, I assure you that your feedback is already noted, and I'll hand your feedback directly to our team.

Again, thank you for sharing, Archon! 🙂

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 30, 2022, 11:5411/30/22
10/31/22
Fortuna

do you realise how false it sounds that stay tuned? hahaha omg 

after 8 years i keep reading lies about improving game experience when they screw the game for players lol

I don't have any intention to sound somehow false or sth. But I'll take your remarks into account; thanks! 🤗

As I mentioned, we are working on improving our game. That's why I'm here to collect all your thoughts about it. 

And, by the way, I'm glad you have been here with us for eight years. That's cool! 💪

DariaCommunity Manager
Nov 30, 2022, 12:0011/30/22
10/31/22
GIGA

I like playing Sparta. Or rather, I enjoyed playing it. That Plarium wants to make money with it, apart from the costs, is legitimate and out of the question. However, the prices were already steep before and have now shot through the roof. I fear that even more players will turn their backs on Sparta and thus further accelerate the game's decline. That is a pity. But I will also drastically limit my buying behaviour.

Thank you, Archon, for such delicate feedback! Of course, I'll hand it to my team.

I appreciate you for sharing your opinion about our changes here.

And I'm happy to know that you enjoy playing Sparta⭐

Nov 30, 2022, 17:3711/30/22
Nov 30, 2022, 17:46(edited)
03/10/15
Daria

I don't have any intention to sound somehow false or sth. But I'll take your remarks into account; thanks! 🤗

As I mentioned, we are working on improving our game. That's why I'm here to collect all your thoughts about it. 

And, by the way, I'm glad you have been here with us for eight years. That's cool! 💪

if you or any of your predecessors really would have been here to collect our thoughts we would not be in the situations that we are that only a few come here to talk and we don't believe anything any of the community managers say and we are tired of telling real game tips to improve the game, or we tell you when something is not working...

if you really come here to listen to players why fighting all our suggestions like let's add more guardians to coalition attacks since the adding of guardians, you have killed the part of the game of good coalition attacks and teamwork... i can show you the forum where your predecessors and moderators said it was going to be dealt and how year after year, we learned we were ignored and bullied by some community managers.

example: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/106606_guardians-and-coalition-attacks/