New Community Manager

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

New Community Manager

Greetings, Archons! 

Raise your swords to such gripping news! 🎉

Let’s get acquainted.

My name is Daria and it’s a great honor to be your new Community Manager 🖐

By the way, I’m head over heels in love with games. And it’s so exciting to be a part of our huge strategy-playing community! Also I get pleasure out of interaction with people, because I’m convinced that each person is unique in their own way. 

That is why you are more than welcome to share your game experience with me. And in my turn, it will be such a joy for me to help you with any questions and suggestions. 

As far as I’m concerned, there are lots of you who are also true fans of the game. So tell me about your journey to Sparta: War of Empires. What were your first thoughts about this game? 🙉

I’m so fascinated with learning more about each of you!

Wishing you all the best today and let’s stay united for the sake of future victories!

Views
Comments
Nov 4, 2022, 14:4911/04/22
Nov 4, 2022, 15:3611/04/22
03/22/21

Hi Daria! Nice to meet you! 

Nov 4, 2022, 17:1911/04/22
10/26/18

Yo, Tell me your cordinate so I could send my greetings

Nov 5, 2022, 08:2311/05/22
09/13/15

Welcome to you, new community manager

You'll have your own agenda and lots of tasks and priorities to sort out, no doubt, but I would certainly appreciate if you could include these following, related to major game irritations:

1: A limit on banking pop-ups: I currently see hundreds/day and I suggest a reasonable cap like perhaps 15-20/day, not per account only, but per IP address, playing different servers and sometimes working shared accounts with friends unable to be active for RL reasons

2: A witch-hunt against unnecessary clicks: at present the game is loaded with unneeded clicks, sometimes 2, 3 or even 4 for a single action. Perhaps software contractors are now paid for avery unneeded step plus pop-up screen, but: let's try to make pure strategy games, get away from boring point-and-click style, those were 'en vogue' some 30Y ago, but can we move on?

De Grootste Onzin

Nov 5, 2022, 13:3811/05/22
02/14/18
Grote_Onzin Whatever Booby-pee

Welcome to you, new community manager

You'll have your own agenda and lots of tasks and priorities to sort out, no doubt, but I would certainly appreciate if you could include these following, related to major game irritations:

1: A limit on banking pop-ups: I currently see hundreds/day and I suggest a reasonable cap like perhaps 15-20/day, not per account only, but per IP address, playing different servers and sometimes working shared accounts with friends unable to be active for RL reasons

2: A witch-hunt against unnecessary clicks: at present the game is loaded with unneeded clicks, sometimes 2, 3 or even 4 for a single action. Perhaps software contractors are now paid for avery unneeded step plus pop-up screen, but: let's try to make pure strategy games, get away from boring point-and-click style, those were 'en vogue' some 30Y ago, but can we move on?

De Grootste Onzin

Thank you for your suggestions, Grootsete. As a mod, I will take the liberty to answer you from my own knowledge background: 

About your point number 1, we asked for that a lot of times but the suggestion was rejected. Im very sorry. (Really sorry, because as a player I  know how it affects our daily game)

About number 2, its a very good suggestion! I am sure Daria is gonna read it here, but also you know we have a suggestion thread where you can introduce your suggestions any time you want, its here !

Thank you for jumping in!

Nov 5, 2022, 13:3911/05/22
02/14/18

Welcome, Daria, to Sparta Forum! 

Make yourself comfortable, and let's work together to improve our gaming experience! ⚔🛡💥

Nov 5, 2022, 23:0011/05/22
08/27/14

I have been playing for more than 8 years .

This game is for me to find friends and talk .

in the war and with other players, I already think that if I destroy the player, they will invest less money in this game .

strategically, I am a friend to everyone in the game  .

I myself wanted to declare war on the head of the coalition and fight against the coalition alone .

I pulled out either Ifromation or we ended the war after a month and became friends.

in this game I was the head of a coalition, and later due to some alleged incident I fought against that coalition -- balkan // . 

I fought against the ros alliance and now I am a friend .

there are ups and downs in the game  and the lesson we all learn is to respect the enemy . 

this is a shortened version of my story, if you want to hear it, I have a lot to say and write a book .

i consider myself a top 100 player in sparta . 

I destroyed more than 100 players lvl higher than me or lower lvl players  

this picture is my best battle  

but the player lost the army he sent to those coordinates at the wrong time to set a trap for me 

https://prnt.sc/11cen63

https://prnt.sc/11cfaba

Honestly, think about it, I lost 10% of the army  that player lost, she just said that I was lucky .

and I captured his friend's city and set up defenses in the city and after 1 minute his defense came to defend the city  .and the defending army has little attacking power  . there was karma involved  .

I think I wrote something interesting  if someone wants to hear the whole story from beginning to end  

I will write .

Nov 5, 2022, 23:1311/05/22
08/27/14

but now the game is demanding.

gardijan 8 stars 

it's stupid in tournaments when the tournament is to collect points that are accidentally too much to win prizes, for example 100k up to the maximum prize and I have 1m points .

that the prizes in the tournament can be up to 50 m points, but that for example every certain number of points you will get an army .

for example, I have awarded 400 soldiers so far, for example for 100k points  .and that in such a tournament you give 20 soldiers for every 50k soldier points when it exceeds that 100k points .

Nov 6, 2022, 12:0711/06/22
10/15/15

Bienvenida @Daria, todos esperamos que en el foro entren pensamientos e ideas nuevas por parte de plarium (las ideas de moderadores y CM actuales ya son conocidas y muchas veces incomprendidas), que tu paso por el foro rejuvenezca esto

Nov 6, 2022, 16:3111/06/22
Nov 6, 2022, 16:35(edited)
08/27/14

who set friend limits, I have over 1200 friends, now I have 500 because of the limit 

nice work turn off the game in the game I can have the right to have over 10k friends, no one has the right to do that after 8 years of playing, the limit is 100 friends and the number is slowly decreasing 

Nov 30, 2022, 16:3211/30/22
02/14/18
ROBERT

but now the game is demanding.

gardijan 8 stars 

it's stupid in tournaments when the tournament is to collect points that are accidentally too much to win prizes, for example 100k up to the maximum prize and I have 1m points .

that the prizes in the tournament can be up to 50 m points, but that for example every certain number of points you will get an army .

for example, I have awarded 400 soldiers so far, for example for 100k points  .and that in such a tournament you give 20 soldiers for every 50k soldier points when it exceeds that 100k points .

Thank you for your input Robert! shared experiences teach us all! 

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2023, 14:3402/07/23
10/31/22
ROBERT

https://prnt.sc/ZBzRkex--QuR 

it takes me an hour to turn on the game today 

How's it going so far? Is it okay now?

The news article is locked. You cannot post comments.