All Categories

New Upgrade Levels For General's Equipment Items

Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!

Get Better Unit Bonuses!

Archon,

I bring you good news – Equipment Items for your General now have five more upgrade Levels.

As I’m sure you know, equipping your General with Items provides bonuses to your Units.

While Weapons, Vambraces, and Boots grant an Offensive bonus, Helmets, Shields, and Armor grant a Defensive bonus. Talismans can grant an Offensive or a Defensive bonus.

So, hurry to improve your General and make your army the most powerful in Hellas!

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Jul 19, 2021, 14:0807/19/21
Jul 19, 2021, 19:3107/19/21
07/09/16

All the improvements that are being introduced are applauded and appreciated ... but none is against the main problem, the dispersion of people or the lack of it. Improve or simply give some use to the joint of coas, so that more people can play together without having to leave their coa. Play in your coa, but at the same time with more people. I think it would be a great boost for the game and for the more modest things. 

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jul 21, 2021, 12:2107/21/21
04/05/21
Джек

All the improvements that are being introduced are applauded and appreciated ... but none is against the main problem, the dispersion of people or the lack of it. Improve or simply give some use to the joint of coas, so that more people can play together without having to leave their coa. Play in your coa, but at the same time with more people. I think it would be a great boost for the game and for the more modest things. 

Thanks for your suggestion, Jack. Have you got any ideas about how to do it? It will be appreciated.

Jul 21, 2021, 17:5707/21/21
07/09/16
Ana de Tinky

Thanks for your suggestion, Jack. Have you got any ideas about how to do it? It will be appreciated.

Let's put the union of things to use, beyond a few simple initials. Joins of coas for 300/400 cities, for example, of different coas ... Let's make the unions work as if they were a coa, but keeping the identity of each coa ... Tournaments for coa unions, possibility of union attack , defend pantheons as union, capital of Union (this is a bit crazy) ... etc ... I think it would be the next step and necessary to be able to bring together the few that remain around here ... UNION, as the word says. ..

They are just the thought of someone who just plays this and sees how every time, it is more dead, surely it is difficult to do, but either something is done or in 1/2 years, there will be no one left here, less click click and more union and better rewards. 

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jul 28, 2021, 08:2207/28/21
Jul 28, 2021, 08:23(edited)
04/05/21

It is a huge change, and we are not ready to implement it into the game at the moment. Anyway, we appreciate your enthusiasm and your desire to make the game better.