Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
NancyAdmin
Nov 8, 2019, 15:4711/08/19
07/09/19

Monthly Developers' Feedback: October 2019

Greetings, Spartans! 

Halloween has passed, which means it's high time to share Monthly Developers' Feedback for October with you. Check it out below. 

1. Some players would like us to change the minimum amount of points required to collect in the Coalition Conflict Tournament whereas others suggest that Hegemons should be entitled to set it individually for each Coalition.

We do like your fighting spirit, that's why we'll definitely consider this idea.

2. Increase Leonidas' level. 

Yes, it's quite possible in future since we're monitoring players' progress to add new levels in time.

3. Add new Positions.

Again, we're monitoring players' progress to add new Positions in time. For sure, you'll see more Positions in future. And for some platforms, they've been already added in the recent update.

4. Some players think there should be more incentives added to the Ranks. A few additional perks and bonuses like a % boost in offense/defense, etc. 

We find that it's an interesting idea, and the game team agreed to consider it. If you have any thoughts or suggestions on it, please comment below. We'll make sure to have a look at them.

5. Add the Cancel button in case you accidentally start breaking your General Equipment.

We do understand that some General Equipment is too precious to lose it by accident. That's why we've decided to add the Cancel button.

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. Hurry up to submit your suggestion to see it in the Monthly Developers' Feedback for November!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2019, 02:4411/18/19
02/14/18

I like this the most! 

NancyAdmin
Nov 19, 2019, 09:5211/19/19
07/09/19

vanesamei said:

I like this the most! 

It's great that you also share and like the idea that some of Spartans suggested :) 
Dec 5, 2019, 04:2212/05/19
01/28/18
While all those look good and all that, why is Sparta lagging so much these days? Its been almost a week for me with problem of the game loading from the app or browser. When it does load, it lags so much that it basically freezes. I thought the recent update on the app today would solve it but it is still the same. I can't even visit the other servers. Appreciate an update. Thanks.
Dec 5, 2019, 13:3812/05/19
04/20/16

To whom it may concern ;:

I am an old player with a respectable level. This means that I know the game. I am aware that it is constantly updated and changes are implemented in it. At least two weeks ago, the algorithm of prizes in the Xerjes Positions, DOES NOT WORK. I have already commented that I am an old player, and what is happening to me, has never happened. Xerxes, always according to my calculations, owes me more than 111 million. That is, the balance of troops invested in positions of Xerxes, and the awards obtained give a balance in my favor of 111 million. 

And this, friends of Plarium, is not normal. It has never happened to me.

Am I mistaken?

Kind Regards

Dec 10, 2019, 08:1712/10/19
02/14/18

Jack Overkill said:

While all those look good and all that, why is Sparta lagging so much these days? Its been almost a week for me with problem of the game loading from the app or browser. When it does load, it lags so much that it basically freezes. I thought the recent update on the app today would solve it but it is still the same. I can't even visit the other servers. Appreciate an update. Thanks.

Hello Jack! 

I´m playing without any problem these days, some times game gets laggy in XP guardian tourneys but iI had the same issue since the feature started. Did you try deleting your cache and refreshing? That usually helps to smooth my game .
Dec 10, 2019, 08:2212/10/19
02/14/18
H-Bowerman MVG said:

To whom it may concern ;:

I am an old player with a respectable level. This means that I know the game. I am aware that it is constantly updated and changes are implemented in it. At least two weeks ago, the algorithm of prizes in the Xerjes Positions, DOES NOT WORK. I have already commented that I am an old player, and what is happening to me, has never happened. Xerxes, always according to my calculations, owes me more than 111 million. That is, the balance of troops invested in positions of Xerxes, and the awards obtained give a balance in my favor of 111 million. 

And this, friends of Plarium, is not normal. It has never happened to me.

Am I mistaken?

Kind Regards

Hello Spartan! No news about changes on Persians has arrived lately to Hellas. I saw pretty good payments this weekend, hope that Xerxes finally released their prisoners to join your army  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.