Monthly Developers' Feedback: February 2019

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 6, 2019, 13:3203/06/19
02/29/16

Monthly Developers' Feedback: February 2019

February Feedback

1. Add more Levels for Elysian Positions.

We monitor the percentage of players who reached the highest Level of Elysian Positions. As soon as we see enough players did it, we will add new Levels.

2. Add more Pantheons.

We have a team which monitors the number of free/occupied Pantheons on each server. We will add new Beacons once they request it based on the analytic data they have. In the near future, we plan to add new Pantheons to server 1 only.

3. Add more new levels to Sanctum of Asclepius and Amphitheater.

Yes, we do have this point in our plans. We can't tell you when exactly it will happen, but we will start working on it in the near future.

4. Points in the Clash Tournaments are updated with the delay.

Unfortunately, we can't avoid this delay for now as the server requires some time to synchronize the data. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 1, 2019, 17:2804/01/19
08/09/15
Will this be continued now that Alina has finally been replaced?
Apr 1, 2019, 17:3504/01/19
08/09/15

Can we get the forums to return the weekly "ask a dev" thread ?

That was one of the most useful features the forums ever had.

It offered quick information, allowed a place questions for both new players, and old vets could be voiced (as many do not have vip access)

Many people stopped using the forums after that was discontinued (for many reasons) .... The return of this feature might bring back some of the old forum supporters that gave advice, answered questions, and helped the community grow.

Even people that did not post questions would check that thread weekly to find information, and learn from questions placed by others.

Apr 2, 2019, 10:1604/02/19
03/05/19

Hi, Fortress. Yes, I'm going to post news in this thread each month after we have a meeting with devs. 

I'm not sure that I know anything about the "ask the devs" thread but you can discuss in-game questions here >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/

Also, here is a section for players' suggestions >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/

So if you have any suggestions which you would like to share with devs, you can leave them there. Please, before creating any new suggestions topic, make sure that you read this information >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/114913_how-to-submit-suggestions--2/

Have a good one!

Apr 2, 2019, 17:1704/02/19
07/06/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hi, Fortress. Yes, I'm going to post news in this thread each month after we have a meeting with devs. 

I'm not sure that I know anything about the "ask the devs" thread but you can discuss in-game questions here >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/

Also, here is a section for players' suggestions >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/

So if you have any suggestions which you would like to share with devs, you can leave them there. Please, before creating any new suggestions topic, make sure that you read this information >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/114913_how-to-submit-suggestions--2/

Have a good one!

another post from Boris just to fill up his  statistics with absolutly no importance or solution to the question....

maybe he is paid for each " NICELY WRITTEN " post he reply ,  AND not for the results
Apr 2, 2019, 21:0204/02/19
08/09/15

Boris - thank you for continuing this topic.

It has been a help however i wish it had more than 4 questions answered a month.

This forum topic was created to replace the old weekly forum room in which a moderator or dev would log in for an hour and answer any questions people had directly ... kind of like a vip agent for the masses that do not have access to vip.

It was very well appreciated - and an incredible tool for the players.

if at all possible, we would like to see it returned.

Apr 4, 2019, 09:0404/04/19
Apr 4, 2019, 09:05(edited)
03/10/15

just out of curiosity 

1.- who asked for new levels of elysian positions? when our complain is that they are a waste of troops and need rearranging the famous algorythm

2.- who asked for new pantheons?

would you be so kind to put the link where a representative group of players have asked for this in the forum?

Apr 5, 2019, 08:5304/05/19
03/05/19

Fortress said:

Boris - thank you for continuing this topic.

It has been a help however i wish it had more than 4 questions answered a month.

This forum topic was created to replace the old weekly forum room in which a moderator or dev would log in for an hour and answer any questions people had directly ... kind of like a vip agent for the masses that do not have access to vip.

It was very well appreciated - and an incredible tool for the players.

if at all possible, we would like to see it returned.

Sure, I see your point. However, now we're having a new flow for discussing players' suggestions with devs and we have meetings with devs once a month only. That's why I won't be able to create a topic which you mentioned.

Nevertheless, I'll create a topic with devs feedback every month so all the players receive the needed information. 

Apr 10, 2019, 22:1604/10/19
03/16/15

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

just out of curiosity 

1.- who asked for new levels of elysian positions?

--> the few peoples that can afford to buy thousands and tens of thousand Dimacha in  order to smash everything in the game

--> the same peoples that probably receive affiliates revenues a way  or another to up keep the game.

Apr 26, 2019, 02:5404/26/19
08/09/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

Fortress said:

Sure, I see your point. However, now we're having a new flow for discussing players' suggestions with devs and we have meetings with devs once a month only. That's why I won't be able to create a topic which you mentioned.

Nevertheless, I'll create a topic with devs feedback every month so all the players receive the needed information. 

Boris ... I thought you were going to continue the developers feedback.

The game is falling apart, it has problems being reported and complained about in the forums like never before, people are abandoning the forums completely, and leaving the game.

I feel you are not keeping your word, you are not looking after the forums in a respectable or useful way, and you do not care about the game, the community, the Palarium customers,  or the forum participants .
Apr 26, 2019, 10:5404/26/19
03/05/19

Fortress said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

Fortress said:

Boris ... I thought you were going to continue the developers feedback.

The game is falling apart, it has problems being reported and complained about in the forums like never before, people are abandoning the forums completely, and leaving the game.

I feel you are not keeping your word, you are not looking after the forums in a respectable or useful way, and you do not care about the game, the community, the Palarium customers,  or the forum participants .

We will continue this topic, do not worry. The thing is that we didn't have a meeting with devs in April due to internal issues. It will be organized next week and right after I have an update from devs I'll make a post with their feedback. 

Hope for your understanding.  
Apr 26, 2019, 16:4004/26/19
03/10/15

so you say you have not meet developers since february? 

May 7, 2019, 09:1905/07/19
03/05/19

Hello, everyone! We had a special meeting with devs yesterday. So, I'll post the summary of it on the forum this week.

Thank you all for waiting. 
May 8, 2019, 11:4705/08/19
03/10/15
you said that before several times and nothing.... are you sure this time it will happen?
May 14, 2019, 10:2905/14/19
03/05/19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

you said that before several times and nothing.... are you sure this time it will happen?

Good day! I am terribly sorry for such a long delay. I've just received the email with a summary of our meeting and will try to make a post soon. I'm planning to post all the needed information until the end of this week. 

Thank you for your time. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.