NEW PLATFORM BUS, GENERAL EQUIPMENT AND REWARDS FOR ACHIEVEMENTS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 30, 2018, 16:3801/30/18
08/23/15

Rewards notice does not show on main screen when achievement rewards has been earned.

i can not open a chest which has a key for generals equipment.

can you move the tabs for break high in the window since it is so easy to move off the window and then you have to go back and reopen the window.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 31, 2018, 12:2601/31/18
11/29/15
I have so far had to report about six glitches. Coordinate bars missing at edges of map.Copy to clipboard not working in messages but does in chat. Towers not showing as repaired when repairing friends towers. Coalition mission only shows 4 steps/rewards instead of 5. Friend list at base of screen is wrong way round, shows low lvl to high not high to low. Plus it does not run as smoothly as it does when I run Avant Browser. It does not bode well for using Chrome, but I will keep trying.
MariusAdmin
Jan 31, 2018, 14:2301/31/18
09/04/17

The beta test is meant to find issues like this so that our developers can work on them before the new engine is implemented the game runs as smoothly as possible. Remember to use the appropriate form when reporting the bugs: http://plrm.me/spartabeta 

Mar 3, 2018, 16:0003/03/18
04/23/17
rob.dowdall said:

I have so far had to report about six glitches. Coordinate bars missing at edges of map.Copy to clipboard not working in messages but does in chat. Towers not showing as repaired when repairing friends towers. Coalition mission only shows 4 steps/rewards instead of 5. Friend list at base of screen is wrong way round, shows low lvl to high not high to low. Plus it does not run as smoothly as it does when I run Avant Browser. It does not bode well for using Chrome, but I will keep trying.

Mar 3, 2018, 16:0403/03/18
04/23/17
I found the cords grid under the progress bar..i find it easier to move around the map than having the bars on the side and bottom of the screen