unlinking paypal from my account didn't seem to work

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 17, 2016, 18:4107/17/16
11/05/14

I followed the instructions provided, and unchecked "remember my account" button but when i reentered bank the button was checked again.

When I selected an item to purchase, it popped right back to my Paypal account, giving too much information.

So how do I make sure that my payment information is actually deleted?

And how can I communicate directly with support?

Everything simply leads back to here, which is an unacceptable situation. A forum isn't support. I want to communicate directly and privately, and get a private response.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2016, 18:5107/17/16
08/03/15

tecumsehpt said:

I followed the instructions provided, and unchecked "remember my account" button but when i reentered bank the button was checked again.

When I selected an item to purchase, it popped right back to my Paypal account, giving too much information.

So how do I make sure that my payment information is actually deleted?

And how can I communicate directly with support?

Everything simply leads back to here, which is an unacceptable situation. A forum isn't support. I want to communicate directly and privately, and get a private response.

Greetings Archon,

Unfrotunately, we cannot help you in this. This can be handled only by our Support Please do not give away any of your information to anybody on the forum or elsewhere of your account details or any personal information.