All Categories

Como volver a la antigua versión del juego - How to get back to the old version of the game

Como volver a la antigua versión del juego - How to get back to the old version of the game

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 15, 2018, 01:2505/15/18
11/08/16

Hola amigos, alguien sabe como se puede volver a la versión anterior del juego? La versión beta no funciona bien, está muy lenta y no funcionan bien algunas cosas. De antemano muchas gracias

Hello friends, does anyone know how to get back to the previous version of the game? The beta version does not work well, it is very slow and some things do not work well. Beforehand thank you very much

Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
May 15, 2018, 09:4805/15/18
09/04/17

Hello, Archon. You cannot go to the previous version of the game, however, you can try a number of things to improve your performance:

1) Disable Adobe Flash plugin;

2) Update your browser to the latest version;

3) Make sure Hardware Acceleration is enabled;

4) If nothing else helps, you can try to download the desktop app from the front page of the Portal.

May 18, 2018, 02:3005/18/18
11/08/16

Dimitri Molchanov said:

Hello, Archon. You cannot go to the previous version of the game, however, you can try a number of things to improve your performance:

1) Disable Adobe Flash plugin;

2) Update your browser to the latest version;

3) Make sure Hardware Acceleration is enabled;

4) If nothing else helps, you can try to download the desktop app from the front page of the Portal.

Gracias amigo, instale la app de escritorio y me funciona muy bien el juego, vuelvo a la guerra 

Thanks friend, i install the desktop app and de game works better, i come back to the war.

MariusAdmin
May 18, 2018, 10:1605/18/18
09/04/17
Glad to hear that! Give 'em hell out there