Cannot copy or paste messages

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 24, 2018, 08:4204/24/18
03/18/15

i am on the webGl server and having two issues relating to messages.

1) I cannot copy and paste a message, into skype, into a word document, etc... 

i hover the mouse on the symbol that seems to be the one for copy (next to the red x)  and click on it when highlighted. When I go to another application to paste it, or even in sparta, nothing appears. 

i have tried using the paste keyboard shortcut as well as selecting from the menu, it doesn't make a difference. the message does not appear.

2) similarly, i cannot paste a message into the browser. For example, I wish to type my message in google translate and then copy the translated text into a message. once again, nothing shows up when I paste.

this is making it really difficult to play as I cannot share screenshots, i cannot open links to screenshots, i cannot translate messages, etc...

i have been trying for about a week, ever since i was put on this version. it is making it tough to do my job as a diplomat...

i hope these issues can be fixed ASAP

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2018, 10:5204/24/18
10/28/16
I have exactly the same problem so in addition to the WebGL version being so slow it is almost unplayable I cannot communicate with many players who do not speak English as I cannot paste into Google translate to see what they are telling me. Following my usual daily checking routine which used to take 20 minutes now takes and hour and a half and yet my desktop PC meets and exceeds the minimum spec. A number of other players in my coa who were switched to the 'improved' app have exactly the same performance and communication issues. 
MariusAdmin
Apr 25, 2018, 08:2304/25/18
09/04/17
Hello, Liakos and Pernagie. This is a known issue and Devs are looking into fixing it!
Apr 25, 2018, 21:1604/25/18
04/17/17

copy and paste does not work on the update

there are a lot of other glitches in this update. this has made the game almost unplayable
May 18, 2018, 00:5205/18/18
01/13/16
a lot of errors but the plarium still continue switching additional cities to beta server. i guess that this strategy is unacceptable.