bonus elisir

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Apr 20, 2018, 13:4104/20/18
06/03/14

Hello, Archon! I apologize for answering in English. We are still working on the full-time multi-language support.

Not all bonuses are supposed to reflect visually in the statistics interface of units. Still, absolutely all bonuses are counted on the server side and in particular while a battle calculation. At first sight, it can seem strange, but there is a reason for that. When developers add a new feature granting some bonuses to the troops battle statistics, they face a dilemma: retrieve more data from the server to the game client and in this way add more loading to the server or don't reflect this bonus visually to prevent server overloading. That's it.

Apr 22, 2018, 12:4504/22/18
09/16/16

Your speech is not logical ... this is a mathematical game ... how can I attack or defend if I don't know exactly how many attack or defense points I have available ?....and we talk about several points since the cavalry and the phalanx are involved.

About the fact that only the server to know the total of the attack-defense points available it's not acceptable..... solve this problem please.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 23, 2018, 09:3204/23/18
07/02/15
aroma65 said:

Your speech is not logical ... this is a mathematical game ... how can I attack or defend if I don't know exactly how many attack or defense points I have available ?....and we talk about several points since the cavalry and the phalanx are involved.

About the fact that only the server to know the total of the attack-defense points available it's not acceptable..... solve this problem please.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. The issue is related to WebGL version of the game. I have moved your topic to the appropriate thread. 
Jun 15, 2020, 09:4706/15/20
07/09/16

Elysian elixirs do not work, only on cavalry elisia both in attack and defense they work on other units nothing, Defense elixirs on normal troops have no effect

Jun 28, 2020, 07:0506/28/20
10/15/15

lazzaro said:

Elysian elixirs do not work, only on cavalry elisia both in attack and defense they work on other units nothing, Defense elixirs on normal troops have no effect

Elysian elixirs are only for that: Elysian troops.

The normal troop already has its own elixirs.

Los elixires elíseos son únicamente para eso: Tropa elisea.

La tropa normal ya tiene sus propios elixires.