Can not Fix Towers for Friends Cities

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 17, 2018, 07:4004/17/18
01/29/17

I flagged this issue in the bug report section but was told to come here to list issue as it is a WebGL issue (have used bug report format suggested).

Platform = Plarium.com

Server = The Glorious Valley (Server 1) and The Thracian Frontier (Server 2)

Feature (The Issue) = Fortifications, Active Defense - Towers

Steps taken for bug to occur =

1. Player X (unfriendly enemy) raids one of my friends cities.
  2. My friends city has towers that are damaged during raid.
  3. I receive battle report of the raid on my friends city.
  4. I go to my friends city and notice he has one or more towers for repair.
  5. I click on the hammer icon to repair tower but can not select, the hammer icon remains and the tower remains damaged and I get error message "You have already revived your friend's sentries today! Try helping a different friend protect their city."

Special Conditions = None. It's not specific for any friend city, applies to all.

What Should Happen = What used to happen before game update, click on hammer icon or click on damaged tower and the hammer icon disappears and the tower is repaired. Also used to get sound effect but not anymore either.

What Actually Happens = Click on hammer icon (can't click on tower anymore??) nothing happens (the hammer icon remains, no hammering sound effect and tower appears damaged) and also get error message.

Note in the screenshots that the tower 2nd from right is the tower clicked on and is shown to be repaired but this is only known when you leave the city and immediately come back, that never used to be the case, you used to know that your action was successful by the hammer icon disappearing and the hammering sound effect and the tower changing.

Views
Comments
Comments
MariusAdmin
Apr 19, 2018, 07:4504/19/18
09/04/17
Thank you for the detailed report, Djhorne. We are already aware of this issue and devs are working on fixing it