Equipment selection

Equipment selection

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 15, 2018, 05:0004/15/18
01/29/17

Equipment selection

The lower line of the temporary inventory (incoming equipment) is too low, can not select equipment to store into my main inventory unless it is a new coffer. Most unhelpful and annoying. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 15, 2018, 12:2004/15/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

Please check your browser zoom and try to decrease it. 

Also, please specify whether you are using WebGL version of the game or Flash. You can verify it by checking the game URL in your browser:

Apr 17, 2018, 08:0804/17/18
01/29/17

Thanks for the reply.

My browser settings haven't changed. It was fine before recent game update.

I use Google Chrome, was using IE edge but that became problematic a couple of months ago when Flash player changed.

Google Chrome is better anyway in all regards.

Verified WebGL version.

I have checked using full screen mode and non-full screen mode and there is no difference still can't store equipment from the bottom row of the temporary inventory to the inventory.

This is screenshot when selecting equipment from the top row of the temporary inventory, all of the popped out frame is shown.

This is screenshot when selecting equipment from the bottom row of the temporary inventory, the popped out frame goes off screen losing the bottom section of the frame and critically not showing the store button. I could only put it down to a change in height of the Generals Window Frame or the frame position being moved down. This is the only place in this game that I have encountered the frame positioning problem with the recent updates. The absurdity to it is that the window frame width could have been increased to accompany design changes and retain functionality!!

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 17, 2018, 08:5804/17/18
07/02/15

Thank you for the details!

We have created an individual thread for WebGL related issues. Here is a link

I have moved your topic to the thread. 

MariusAdmin
Apr 20, 2018, 09:2404/20/18
09/04/17
Thank you for the report, Djhorne. We passed it on to the Dev Team.