Ukranian offices and personal

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 24, 2022, 09:1902/24/22
03/10/15

Hope all the personnel of Plarium offices in Ukrania are safe and sound in this moment.

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Feb 24, 2022, 17:2202/24/22
01/31/18

Hello Fortuna. Thank you for your post. All are ok! Our prayers and our thoughts are with them and their family. Real war sucks 😟

Mar 12, 2022, 07:2903/12/22
07/28/15

Yes, my heart goes out to ALL Ukrainian people in this extremely difficult time. Remain strong and brave, and know that many of us out here fully believe in your absolute right as a human to Peace, Democracy, Safety, and Security. The strength and determination the Ukranian people are showing the world is inspiring. The Countries who are banding together to help the victims of the unjust war are also restoring my faith in humanity. Where there is such determination for peace and united partnership to achieve common positive goals, there is a better world for us all. 

I have an idea I am trying to share across all Plarium's forums that I hope we can get in motion so that Plarium and Plarium's gamers can unite in a unique way to help offer Plarium's Ukrainian Employees some extra relief that could aide them through this horrible war. I will make a new thread for it in this Tavern because it is lengthy. 

Mar 12, 2022, 09:2203/12/22
03/10/15

personally, i suggest we leave the aid to the professionals, they know what they do and where its needed.

KatiaModerator
Mar 14, 2022, 05:5503/14/22
01/31/18
RUNA of the Rok

Yes, my heart goes out to ALL Ukrainian people in this extremely difficult time. Remain strong and brave, and know that many of us out here fully believe in your absolute right as a human to Peace, Democracy, Safety, and Security. The strength and determination the Ukranian people are showing the world is inspiring. The Countries who are banding together to help the victims of the unjust war are also restoring my faith in humanity. Where there is such determination for peace and united partnership to achieve common positive goals, there is a better world for us all. 

I have an idea I am trying to share across all Plarium's forums that I hope we can get in motion so that Plarium and Plarium's gamers can unite in a unique way to help offer Plarium's Ukrainian Employees some extra relief that could aide them through this horrible war. I will make a new thread for it in this Tavern because it is lengthy. 

Hello  Runa. I know that many people want to assist, but we should seek where are such aid points in our city so all will be official. Of course, you can contact Plarium and offer them your personal help🙂