proposal for troop training performance

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 11, 2022, 19:2703/11/22
08/05/16

proposal for troop training performance

i

plarium... I've been looking at certain aspects of the game, analyzing the way boosts are used for troops that are in training, I have an idea where each player can choose which troops they want and use boosters in each discipline independently. ... Let me explain, currently the way to enhance troops is in a general way, what I propose is to be able to speed them up independently and freely to the taste of each player, this will allow for a greater number of troops, either in attack or defense , in the following screenshot I propose that each discipline has a boost independently as highlighted in each window highlighted in the color box

aspects of the game that with small changes can make big differences in favor of the players

thank you for analyzing my proposal 

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Mar 12, 2022, 05:3903/12/22
01/31/18

Mauro, as I told you on our FB community, I'm supporting your suggestion. I do hope that the devs will see your suggestion and accept it, as it will save us from several clicks. 🙂

Mar 12, 2022, 16:3103/12/22
08/05/16
Katia

Mauro, as I told you on our FB community, I'm supporting your suggestion. I do hope that the devs will see your suggestion and accept it, as it will save us from several clicks. 🙂

difficult to find support if they have moved the post, I published it in game discussion because obviously there it has more traffic, here in this option it will be relegated and forgotten

KatiaModerator
Mar 13, 2022, 06:3403/13/22
01/31/18
Mauro

difficult to find support if they have moved the post, I published it in game discussion because obviously there it has more traffic, here in this option it will be relegated and forgotten

Mauro, your post is addressed to Plarium, and the point is for your post to be seen by the developers. So, the suggestion's place is the right place to be.😀.Of course,  if you want to see if you will get likes and the support of the other players, you can repost it, not as a suggestion but as a question to the community asking the players what they think about it. As I said, I support it with all my heart because it will help all the players, not only the coiners. I don't know if the developers can create a new implementation right now, because of the War, but it won't hurt to try.