Emporia

Emporia

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 4, 2019, 18:1609/04/19
05/13/17

Emporia

Suggestion ..... Why don't you put Xerxes Troops in the Emporia, If I beat them, I stay for a period of time without being Hit by anyone else,.

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Sep 6, 2019, 11:5909/06/19
01/31/18

Tosh said:

Suggestion ..... Why don't you put Xerxes Troops in the Emporia, If I beat them, I stay for a period of time without being Hit by anyone else,.

Hello Tosh . Your suggestion has a valid point as no one of us can keep an Emporia for too long to get their resources  because of heavy losses. Hope  the developers will give us this  option in the future