silver caducei as rewards

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 6, 2019, 15:4408/06/19
09/25/16

Please bring back silver caducei in tournament rewards !

I apologize if this has been said in other treads already, I can't find them, but they are very expensive and you used to put them from time to time in PVP tournaments, a long time ago, have developers really decided to stop that ? :/

Also, there was a type of tournament that didn't last long (last year perhaps), it looked a little like the coa contests we have now, it had different levels of individual rewards (up to 80k points for the highest) and also a coa reward for those who got at least 100 points, if I'm not mistaken. Has this also disappeared for good ? We would love to see it come back...
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 13, 2019, 09:4408/13/19
07/09/19

lefeubleu said:

Please bring back silver caducei in tournament rewards !

I apologize if this has been said in other treads already, I can't find them, but they are very expensive and you used to put them from time to time in PVP tournaments, a long time ago, have developers really decided to stop that ? :/

Also, there was a type of tournament that didn't last long (last year perhaps), it looked a little like the coa contests we have now, it had different levels of individual rewards (up to 80k points for the highest) and also a coa reward for those who got at least 100 points, if I'm not mistaken. Has this also disappeared for good ? We would love to see it come back...

Hello! 

Rewards for tournaments may be reviewed from time to time. If an item was removed from the list of the rewards for a particular tournament, it does not mean that the value of the reward decreased, it might have been replaced by another valuable item. It is also possible that the removed item may be returned as the reward in the future. 

As for the coalition tournaments, they have a new mechanics of receiving rewards. To receive a reward a player needs to earn the needed number of points for the first milestone. The rewards clans' ranking in the tournament has not changed and everyone who participated can claim the reward. 

Sep 20, 2019, 08:1909/20/19
09/25/16

http://prntscr.com/p8kpgz

This is what I was talking about !

Obviously not the common coalition tournaments which still exist...

And as for the caduceus, I think it has been replaced by position discoveries, the value of which is 300 drachmas instead of 2,500...

Sep 23, 2019, 17:0409/23/19
11/05/15

Hi Lefeubleu

I remember that tournament, you had a total of 4 opponents and whichever team had the most wins went up the ladder if I remember correctly? I havent seen that one for ages, looks like it was replaced by the new coalition conflict tournament 

as for the silver caducei again looks like they have also been removed as a reward, I hadnt noticed that as I need the gold ones these days 

Oct 1, 2019, 09:2210/01/19
09/25/16

Yes, that's what it was like, and it was cool :)

Though for non fighters, the coalition conflict is also good because you can win thanks to PP and other stuff...
Oct 3, 2019, 21:1110/03/19
05/05/16
lefeurouge said:

Yes, that's what it was like, and it was cool :)

Though for non fighters, the coalition conflict is also good because you can win thanks to PP and other stuff...
Yes, clickers love the new one. To win all they have to do is click all day on PP or guardians or both. No actual fighting required.