Trader's Emporium gold collection only by high level users

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 19, 2023, 07:0302/19/23
12/15/20

Trader's Emporium gold collection only by high level users

Dear Developers and Users,

I think this needs to be dealt with. I am playing the game for over 5 years now. I just got level 100, hooray, and as happy as I was I got disappointed very soon. So far I could freely collect gold and update my stuff BUT now this cant be done anymore. Simply because all of a sudden at the Emporia I am only seeing users above level (100) mainly above 140. How would you expect a user my level to attack all these users and get gold?! Not to mention the emporiums are never free. There's one guy, level 167 (I didnt know it existed) that takes 3 or 5 and keeps them for life. OK, move your city you'd say. I did. 5 times already. Only high level people hold these. 

My point is there should be a system where this should be limited. Lets say 3k or 5k gold per 24 hours. Seems fair to me and all users will get a chance to collect. 

Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 22, 2023, 11:2202/22/23
10/31/22

Archon, thanks for your suggestion. I see your point here and fully understand it. By the way, my sincerest congrats on you reaching lvl 100! Keep going! πŸ’ͺ

However, unfortunately, we cannot implement such limits, as this may also cause a negative reaction from a particular group of players. Many players are already accustomed to this format, so many will not be happy with the changes. In general, it's a game of strategies, so it may have its own charm πŸ˜‰ 

I wish you great victories ahead, dear Archon πŸ™Œ

Mar 11, 2023, 07:1903/11/23
Mar 11, 2023, 07:22(edited)
12/15/20
Daria

Archon, thanks for your suggestion. I see your point here and fully understand it. By the way, my sincerest congrats on you reaching lvl 100! Keep going! πŸ’ͺ

However, unfortunately, we cannot implement such limits, as this may also cause a negative reaction from a particular group of players. Many players are already accustomed to this format, so many will not be happy with the changes. In general, it's a game of strategies, so it may have its own charm πŸ˜‰ 

I wish you great victories ahead, dear Archon πŸ™Œ

Hi Daria,

Thank you for your reply.

I've been actively trying to take a traders emporium from the moment I posted here. Take a guess. I couldn't capture a single one. This is getting really frustrating and I dont think I will continue play the game in the near future. 

I understand those are the people you mainly get money from but this is a fundamental thing. It's just wrong. Somebody didnt really think this through.

Take care.

KatiaModerator
Mar 12, 2023, 10:0003/12/23
01/31/18
Nikolay Kasabov

Hi Daria,

Thank you for your reply.

I've been actively trying to take a traders emporium from the moment I posted here. Take a guess. I couldn't capture a single one. This is getting really frustrating and I dont think I will continue play the game in the near future. 

I understand those are the people you mainly get money from but this is a fundamental thing. It's just wrong. Somebody didnt really think this through.

Take care.

Hello Archon. As a player speaking, I don't like to kill my units to take and protect a trader emporium as well, because I have no alts to burn them in there, nor I would ask my teammates to lose their defences in vain, so, I skip this specific task. What I can do is forward your post to the managers. 

Mar 12, 2023, 18:3403/12/23
12/15/20
Katia

Hello Archon. As a player speaking, I don't like to kill my units to take and protect a trader emporium as well, because I have no alts to burn them in there, nor I would ask my teammates to lose their defences in vain, so, I skip this specific task. What I can do is forward your post to the managers. 

Thank you Katia. That is very kind of you.

Suddenly the game bacame very unpleasant to me and all the people I spoke to that are  about my level. There is just no thrill. I am only playing because its been too long.

Another suggestion is to remove that Emporia entirely. This way those big ones will start spending even more money...

Many thanks

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 14, 2023, 12:0803/14/23
10/31/22
Nikolay Kasabov

Thank you Katia. That is very kind of you.

Suddenly the game bacame very unpleasant to me and all the people I spoke to that are  about my level. There is just no thrill. I am only playing because its been too long.

Another suggestion is to remove that Emporia entirely. This way those big ones will start spending even more money...

Many thanks

Archon, I feel sorry that our game became unpleasant to you. I hope that it is temporary! Regarding removing the Emphoria, many people love it, and the team has no plans to change it in the near future, I'm afraid:( However, thanks for your input, Archon! 

Apr 6, 2023, 06:3404/06/23
12/15/20

Hi Daria,

I understand but this is crucial to any player that wants to develop his/her city. 

From your perspective the big players stopped spending money, which you dont want, and simply there aren't any battles anymore. The difference between player lvl. 100 and 150 is huge and the first one would never attack the second. If I was a game developer, I would devide this gap into 2 or 3 groups. For instance 100-119 and 120-160. Think about it.

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 11, 2023, 14:3404/11/23
10/31/22
Nikolay Kasabov

Hi Daria,

I understand but this is crucial to any player that wants to develop his/her city. 

From your perspective the big players stopped spending money, which you dont want, and simply there aren't any battles anymore. The difference between player lvl. 100 and 150 is huge and the first one would never attack the second. If I was a game developer, I would devide this gap into 2 or 3 groups. For instance 100-119 and 120-160. Think about it.

Thanks for your suggestion, Archon. I understand. I know that our team does not plan to divide players into such categories or remove the Emphoria in the nearest future, unfortunately. But as I have already mentioned, I wish you to build your perfect development strategy, and thank you for your input πŸ™Œ