What the use of emporia anymore?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 20, 2018, 18:4511/20/18
11/20/18

I propose to change the emporia to an open PVP arena.A new place for PVP. As no one attacking cities often anymore. No one collect resources anymore. The moment you put your defenses in a emporia they attacking you immediately. Personally i use it when a pvp  tournament is on (for points). The power gap between old players and newbies is huge. Also me i have been playing for two years, i cannot compete a lot of them.

In that case i can't defend any emporia for more than 3 minutes. Even with my full power.It is dangerous

That's my thoughts for this part of the game.

With regards.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 22, 2018, 09:4411/22/18
Nov 22, 2018, 09:51(edited)
06/13/15

Hey Archon !

As for Emporia, it was discussed a lot of time. Devs don't plan to change anything in them globally, but they promised to think how to increase players' interest to these features.

Your suggestion may be interesting, can you detail please ? What do you mean by "open PVP arena" ?

Note that the main function of Emporia, which is to recover resources should not be impaired.

Nov 6, 2023, 20:3811/06/23
04/20/16

A few months ago I wrote about the desirability of our achievements or progress in the game being signified in some way. My example was Xenia's Salon. It is very unlikely that there are many players who have finished it. This could be changed in the Salon figure itself, by adding something to signify that that player had reached the end of the task. The same could happen with some "titanic achievements". it is not the same to achieve the requested number of heroes, to liberate 5000 besieged cities, or to manage to finish the titanic tasks. this should be reflected in the city or in the player's info. It would be an incentive for beginner players, as well as belonging to the VIP group; and also for senior players, who wanted to have on their shield or in their city the distinctions that their enemy has.

It's an idea, and I don't think it would be too difficult to execute. Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards

KatiaModerator
Nov 8, 2023, 19:3211/08/23
01/31/18
H-Bowerman

A few months ago I wrote about the desirability of our achievements or progress in the game being signified in some way. My example was Xenia's Salon. It is very unlikely that there are many players who have finished it. This could be changed in the Salon figure itself, by adding something to signify that that player had reached the end of the task. The same could happen with some "titanic achievements". it is not the same to achieve the requested number of heroes, to liberate 5000 besieged cities, or to manage to finish the titanic tasks. this should be reflected in the city or in the player's info. It would be an incentive for beginner players, as well as belonging to the VIP group; and also for senior players, who wanted to have on their shield or in their city the distinctions that their enemy has.

It's an idea, and I don't think it would be too difficult to execute. Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards

Hello Archon. It is always a pleasure to read the posts of our fellow Spartans and the suggestions they might have as it shows how deeply they love the game. A few months ago, it was officially announced that the Developers' team stopped accepting new suggestions, as they are overloaded right now. Regarding the VIPs , it is a program that automatically chooses the future  VIPs and no one can interfere in this program. I do not quite understand the part about the distinctions that a  shield has.  Would you please give me a screenshot? 

Nov 10, 2023, 15:0711/10/23
04/20/16

hi katia

I can't send any image, because it doesn't exist, it was just a guess. 

If I saw among my enemies or friends, some distinction in their name or in their city for their achievements, surely I would want in my name or in my city, to have the same distinctions.

It is just a matter of rewarding achievement in some way. As I said in my previous comment, sending 500 reinforcement missions is not the same as liberating 5000 cities. 

Now, if the game developers are overwhelmed with their work, there is little left for me to say. Only that they take this into account in due course. Ideas are what they are, they are only good if the person at the top of the pyramid thinks they are good.

Regards

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.