All Categories

We're holding an online chat about the Plarium YouTube channel with our Community Manager! July 14

We're holding an online chat about the Plarium YouTube channel with our Community Manager! July 14

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 13, 2017, 14:0507/13/17
02/02/15

COMING SOON: We're holding an online chat about the Plarium YouTube channel with our Community Manager! This is your chance to get the answers to your questions about the videos made by the Plarium Team - and even to win 2,000 Drachmas!

Date: July 14

Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm UTC

Place: Thread: "Online chat with Plarium's CM" (http://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/online-chat-with-plarium-s-cm/)

Spread the word: Tell your fellow Coalition Members about the #PlariumYouTube channel!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 13, 2017, 20:4107/13/17
03/10/15

hi, just a though, would not be more interesting for us players to have a developer or someone from tech depart here once per month so we can ask directly the questions? 

thanks
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2017, 08:4907/14/17
09/17/15
Fortuna said:

hi, just a though, would not be more interesting for us players to have a developer or someone from tech depart here once per month so we can ask directly the questions? 

thanks
Unfortunately, that's impossible. Each Plarium employee has their own tasks. Devs should be working on the game, they can't visit all 60+ forums we have for all our games. We have CMs for that. And devs should concentrate on fixing bugs and implementing new features ;)
Jul 15, 2017, 17:4507/15/17
03/10/15

what a pity, as direct contact with players would avoid many problems, but i understand that they could think that is better to hide in the shadows than come closer to players to find solutions with direct communication.

I hope you dont mind me suggesting that you could have a look how other game companies deal forums/blogs etc checking competition always is good to find ways to improve. 

have a good day

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 17, 2017, 09:3807/17/17
09/17/15

Fortuna said:

what a pity, as direct contact with players would avoid many problems, but i understand that they could think that is better to hide in the shadows than come closer to players to find solutions with direct communication.

I hope you dont mind me suggesting that you could have a look how other game companies deal forums/blogs etc checking competition always is good to find ways to improve. 

have a good day

I saw many other game blogs/forums :) Not only to compare them with our forums, but also because I'm a player myself. And I agree, it's always good when you can reach a game master or producer on forum, and share your thoughts with him. And frankly speaking, I also support such kind of communication :) 

But let's not forget that each company has its own workflow. In Plarium, we have a Community Management department responsible for communication with players, gathering feedback and passing it to devs. So our devs don't need to read the forum to be aware of all the issues and suggestions. We pass all the info on a weekly basis :) Also, we arrange meetings with devs regarding player suggestions once in a few month.