Check Out the New Features Now!
A message from the marathoners!
This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:
- Emporium spawning: from now on, Emporia will be distributed according to a different algorithm. You will find them appearing closer to you, making them easier to capture than before.
- Tournament Reward improved: all Archons can now see which Rewards they received for achieving Ranking Positions. The Ranking Rewards will be displayed upon Tournament completion.
- Full Protection warning: now, when dispatching a Raid, Siege or Scouting Mission, you will be alerted if your target has an active Full Protection Item. You will be able to proceed, should you so choose, but be advised that your army might be repelled by the Item.
- Coalition Achievement fixed: the 10th and final Level of the "Guild of Enyo" Achievement now grants the correct bonus.
- The progress bar displaying the power a Champion Unit derives from its supporting Units has been made more accurate.
- Raid attempt count: the number of Raid attempts you have left is now displayed correctly in the case when you attempted to Raid an enemy who had Full Protection activated.
Now, Archon, assemble your Cavalry and fortify your city, for Xerxes has no doubt been rallying his forces.