Moderators wanted!
AlinaCommunity Manager
Apr 29, 2020, 11:1504/29/20
05/21/19

Game Improvements

Game Improvements 

You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Button added to all platforms for reporting game lag or other performance issues

- "Get 10 Friends to start playing the game" Monthly Chronos Quest tweaked so the number of Friends required is now 3 instead of 10

- Summoning Bond storage limit increased from 1000 to 10000

- Option added to disable the notification warning players that there is not enough Grain to maintain Units

- Fixed the Map so that clicking on your own City after viewing another player's City will actually take you there

- Fixed display of Positions in the Oracle when going there directly from the Events window

- Fixed avatar display of Coalition Members in Diplomatic Reports

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it. 

Basileus Leonidas

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2020, 13:0306/19/20
09/28/14
it will be helpful to have an access to info what the hard earned drachmas were spent on by players. i speak from experience when over 15 K just dissapered from my account. yes we can make mistakes but i was unable to get any info from plarium.
NancyAdmin
Jun 23, 2020, 13:4806/23/20
07/09/19

Mamaika Powerhouse said:

it will be helpful to have an access to info what the hard earned drachmas were spent on by players. i speak from experience when over 15 K just dissapered from my account. yes we can make mistakes but i was unable to get any info from plarium.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you can't find this information. Please contact our technical support at this direct link and specify the exact date when you noticed them missing.