Game Improvements

16 Replies
Community Manager
31 July, 2019, 1:55 PM UTC

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!


Archons,


We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:


- Added "More Options" to the Actions window used to interact with other players

- Adjusted Diplomatic reports filter to ensure other player reports won't show after choosing the Ally filter

- Fixed a bug that cancelled Ally status when spying on an Ally's besieged City

- Fixed a bug affecting Unit Training Boosts

- Fixed the Mystery Chest names appearing in Weekly Ranking Reward tooltips

- Tweaked the game to ensure it starts with the zoom configuration you used in your last session

- Fixed a bug that caused Ranking Point icons in Battle Reports to open the wrong Ranking filters

- Fixed display of Unit stats when switching between Unit tabs while a lot of Training Queues are active


Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.


Basileus Leonidas


UTC +3:00
0
User
10 August, 2019, 7:48 PM UTC
Can We get a trade option for Silver Caducues for Golden ?  Thanks
UTC +0:00
0
User
11 August, 2019, 7:53 AM UTC
been asking for years for this. Silver caduce are redundant for long term players.
UTC +0:00
0
User
11 August, 2019, 1:54 PM UTC
Is it possibly to see the final stadistics from the coalition conflics? I would like to see my final position inside my coalition and the final results per tasks against our selected contender BUT this is not possibly right now. At the end, you just show us the final general result, the points obteined but only our individual points without the coalition chart and the position of our coalition in the tier. 
UTC +4:00
1
Administrator
13 August, 2019, 8:27 AM UTC

Azazel said:


Is it possibly to see the final stadistics from the coalition conflics? I would like to see my final position inside my coalition and the final results per tasks against our selected contender BUT this is not possibly right now. At the end, you just show us the final general result, the points obteined but only our individual points without the coalition chart and the position of our coalition in the tier. 

Thanks for your suggestion, Azazel! Yes, we're thinking about it. Possibly, such a feature will appear in the future. However, I can't give you any promises at the moment. 

UTC +3:00
0
Administrator
13 August, 2019, 8:32 AM UTC

S.A.R. said:


Can We get a trade option for Silver Caducues for Golden ?  Thanks

HELLCAT said:

been asking for years for this. Silver caduce are redundant for long term players.

Spartans, it is possible that new levels of Elixirs may be added to the game in the future and you will be able to use your Silver Caduceus in the future. Stay tuned! 

UTC +3:00
0
User
13 August, 2019, 6:37 PM UTC

Nancy said:


S.A.R. said:


Can We get a trade option for Silver Caducues for Golden ?  Thanks

HELLCAT said:

been asking for years for this. Silver caduce are redundant for long term players.

Spartans, it is possible that new levels of Elixirs may be added to the game in the future and you will be able to use your Silver Caduceus in the future. Stay tuned! 

New levels mean that Plarium will introduce a Diamond Caduceus for new levels 12-??


We need to use 2 silver in place of one golden for level 9-12 it is so simple ….


UTC +2:00
0
User
13 August, 2019, 7:41 PM UTC
In my dreams nancy has not happened for 3 years now, the promise of new ways to use my silver caduce, sound like they would still be reduntant and useless baggage to the game, Ioannis I agree, would happily swap 5 silver for 1 gold caduce, probably more, the gameplay for long term none coiners is becoming more pointless with every facet of this game. When plarium realise this please send a note to my grave, not holding any hopes of this either.
UTC +0:00
0
Administrator
23 August, 2019, 8:02 AM UTC
IOANNIS said:

Nancy said:


S.A.R. said:


Can We get a trade option for Silver Caducues for Golden ?  Thanks

HELLCAT said:

been asking for years for this. Silver caduce are redundant for long term players.

Spartans, it is possible that new levels of Elixirs may be added to the game in the future and you will be able to use your Silver Caduceus in the future. Stay tuned! 

New levels mean that Plarium will introduce a Diamond Caduceus for new levels 12-??


We need to use 2 silver in place of one golden for level 9-12 it is so simple ….


I don't have any precise information about it at the moment, unfortunately. Please follow updates. If you have unneeded Silver Caduceus you can exchange it for resources which are also important items in the game. 
UTC +3:00
0
User
23 August, 2019, 9:34 PM UTC
What? B, G and T, come on Nancy u r avin a larf. nope these are worth more than a casual raid on our nearest neighbour who has left the game long time ago, its been mentioned many times now if you are not going to give decent rewards you are going to lose interest and players, why you or your superiors (plarium) not see this.
UTC +0:00
0
Administrator
27 August, 2019, 10:15 AM UTC

jeff hellman said:


What? B, G and T, come on Nancy u r avin a larf. nope these are worth more than a casual raid on our nearest neighbour who has left the game long time ago, its been mentioned many times now if you are not going to give decent rewards you are going to lose interest and players, why you or your superiors (plarium) not see this.

I understand your frustration, Jeff, but, unfortunately, there is nothing I can add on this at the moment. I'll check with the team if it is possible *to use 2 silver in place of one golden for level 9-12* as you mentioned. 

UTC +3:00
0
User
28 August, 2019, 7:17 AM UTC
thx for trying Nancy, 1 for 5 or even 1 for 10 I would be happy with, silver caduce are just baggage.
UTC +0:00
0
Administrator
29 August, 2019, 8:29 AM UTC

jeff hellman said:


thx for trying Nancy, 1 for 5 or even 1 for 10 I would be happy with, silver caduce are just baggage.

 Stay tuned, Jeff. I hope that a reply to your suggestion will be presented in one of the next Monthly Developer's feedback topics. 

UTC +3:00
0
User
30 August, 2019, 9:07 PM UTC
what about 5 silver caduce for a new level 13 and beyond (more levels require more caduce.) could be a thought and bring these worthless baggage into play according to their worth.
UTC +0:00
0
Administrator
3 September, 2019, 9:27 AM UTC

jeff hellman said:


what about 5 silver caduce for a new level 13 and beyond (more levels require more caduce.) could be a thought and bring these worthless baggage into play according to their worth.

I'm sure that the game devs will come up with an interesting idea on how to improve this feature if they accept your suggestion. 

 
UTC +3:00
0
User
9 September, 2019, 5:47 PM UTC

Nancy said:


IOANNIS said:


Nancy said:


S.A.R. said:


Can We get a trade option for Silver Caducues for Golden ?  Thanks

HELLCAT said:

been asking for years for this. Silver caduce are redundant for long term players.

Spartans, it is possible that new levels of Elixirs may be added to the game in the future and you will be able to use your Silver Caduceus in the future. Stay tuned! 

New levels mean that Plarium will introduce a Diamond Caduceus for new levels 12-??


We need to use 2 silver in place of one golden for level 9-12 it is so simple ….


I don't have any precise information about it at the moment, unfortunately. Please follow updates. If you have unneeded Silver Caduceus you can exchange it for resources which are also important items in the gAllame. 

All old players dont want resources, we dont even do raids for resources anymore only for Coalition Missions.


Plarium sells items very expensive and exchange them very cheap with useless resources for most players.


One silver  Caduceus cost 2500 drachmas


Plarium exchange it with 16525 timber + 16525 B=bronze and 16525 grain total 46875.

50000 resources cost at the market 65 drachmas without discount.


So exchange one silver  Caduceus of 2500 drachmas with 46875 resources of less than 65 drachmas when the real equivalent resource value is 2500/65*50000=1923077 resources.



UTC +2:00
0
Moderator
10 September, 2019, 1:52 PM UTC
 very good analysis Ioannis . hello, guys, we have a lot of silver Caduceus indeed  so thank you for all your very good suggestions. hope  we will need those silver items in the near future    
UTC +0:00
0
6853188 users registered; 120050 topics; 468426 posts; our newest member:Bluincubus