Game Improvements

7 Replies
Community Manager
31 July, 2019, 1:55 PM UTC

Game Improvements

You asked - We listened!

Archons,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- Added "More Options" to the Actions window used to interact with other players

- Adjusted Diplomatic reports filter to ensure other player reports won't show after choosing the Ally filter

- Fixed a bug that cancelled Ally status when spying on an Ally's besieged City

- Fixed a bug affecting Unit Training Boosts

- Fixed the Mystery Chest names appearing in Weekly Ranking Reward tooltips

- Tweaked the game to ensure it starts with the zoom configuration you used in your last session

- Fixed a bug that caused Ranking Point icons in Battle Reports to open the wrong Ranking filters

- Fixed display of Unit stats when switching between Unit tabs while a lot of Training Queues are active

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

Basileus Leonidas

UTC +3:00
User
10 August, 2019, 7:48 PM UTC
Can We get a trade option for Silver Caducues for Golden ?  Thanks
UTC +0:00
User
11 August, 2019, 7:53 AM UTC
been asking for years for this. Silver caduce are redundant for long term players.
User
11 August, 2019, 1:54 PM UTC
Is it possibly to see the final stadistics from the coalition conflics? I would like to see my final position inside my coalition and the final results per tasks against our selected contender BUT this is not possibly right now. At the end, you just show us the final general result, the points obteined but only our individual points without the coalition chart and the position of our coalition in the tier. 
UTC +4:00
Administrator
13 August, 2019, 8:27 AM UTC

Azazel said:

Is it possibly to see the final stadistics from the coalition conflics? I would like to see my final position inside my coalition and the final results per tasks against our selected contender BUT this is not possibly right now. At the end, you just show us the final general result, the points obteined but only our individual points without the coalition chart and the position of our coalition in the tier. 

Thanks for your suggestion, Azazel! Yes, we're thinking about it. Possibly, such a feature will appear in the future. However, I can't give you any promises at the moment. 

Administrator
13 August, 2019, 8:32 AM UTC

S.A.R. said:

HELLCAT said:

been asking for years for this. Silver caduce are redundant for long term players.

Spartans, it is possible that new levels of Elixirs may be added to the game in the future and you will be able to use your Silver Caduceus in the future. Stay tuned! 

User
13 August, 2019, 6:37 PM UTC

Nancy said:

S.A.R. said:

HELLCAT said:

Spartans, it is possible that new levels of Elixirs may be added to the game in the future and you will be able to use your Silver Caduceus in the future. Stay tuned! 

New levels mean that Plarium will introduce a Diamond Caduceus for new levels 12-??

We need to use 2 silver in place of one golden for level 9-12 it is so simple ….

UTC +2:00
User
13 August, 2019, 7:41 PM UTC
In my dreams nancy has not happened for 3 years now, the promise of new ways to use my silver caduce, sound like they would still be reduntant and useless baggage to the game, Ioannis I agree, would happily swap 5 silver for 1 gold caduce, probably more, the gameplay for long term none coiners is becoming more pointless with every facet of this game. When plarium realise this please send a note to my grave, not holding any hopes of this either.
6676392 users registered; 102847 topics; 454485 posts; our newest member:жендос